- Sort by Name
- Alamosa Cabin Rug: Rows of southwest geometrics in cream, brown, beige, rust and tan on the Alamosa Rug Collection complete your southwestern room. Available in many sizes.
- Featuring intricate Indian motifs in a soft grey palette, this area rug is the ideal foundation for your space. Meticulously handwoven from the highest quality sheep’s wool, a material known for its durability, this beauty is made to withstand it all.
- Southwest motifs and black bears add lodge appeal to your floors on these polypropylene rugs with a jute back. Spot clean.
- Blue Canyon Southwestern Rug
Blue Canyon Southwestern Rug - 2 x 8 $199.95 (Retail $238.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More] Blue Canyon Southwestern Rug - 3 x 4 $129.95 (Retail $154.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More] Blue Canyon Southwestern Rug - 5 x 8 $379.95 (Retail $454.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Each one goes through a complex tanning process and is hand-picked by a design team for size and coloring – no two rugs are alike. From start-to-finish, this cowhide rug is made in a fair trade tannery committed to preserving the finest quality hides in Argentina.
- A new generation Southwest rug designed by Dine' (Navajo) artist Randy L. Baron. This rug captures not only his street-smart style but his brush strokes as well.