- Sort by Price
- Pinecones and pine boughs abound on this cozy plush polyester bedding, adding a rustic woodland touch to your bedroom. Sets include quilt and one sham.
- The Ashbury Log Cabin Bedding collection by HiEnd Accents is rustic elegance at its best. This richly detailed bedding set combines deep shades and neutrals in black, tan, cream and white. The chic plaid euro shams add vivid contrast to this stunning bedding set. The decorative cushions add the finishing touch. Mix and match additional eruoshams that feature tobacco hued fabrics and stripes. HiEnd Accents by HomeMax Imports provides affordable, high quality rustic bedding with an incredible eye for detail. This sophisticated collection has crisp lines and soft textures that would be perfect for a lakeside retreat, mountain hunting lodge or log cabin. The Ashbury Log Cabin Bedding Collection is available in Twin, Full, Queen and King size.
- A wildlife print reverses to tartan plaid in this inviting wholecloth quilt collection. Bed sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one). Machine wash bed sets; spot clean or dry clean accent pillows.
- The Wilderness Bedding Set has gorgeous textures and a rich palette of olive green, brown, rust and cream in cozy corduroy, chenille, faux leather, and denim-weight cotton.
- Create distinct southwestern style with the vibrant Cerrillos Hills Turquoise Queen Bed Set, woven in shades of turquoise, red, coral, oatmeal and brown and trimmed with microsuede, embroidered silver rivets, genuine turquoise beads and silver conchos.
- Turn your bedroom into a lodge escape with this lightweight quilted cotton-poly bedding featuring moose and bears with buffalo plaid and geometrics.
- A band of bears march across a pine forest on this brushed polyester bedding featuring a woodsy plaid background and a pine branch motif reverse.
- The Silverado Bedding Set is a perfect contrast of bold southwest stripes and classic southwestern geometric patterns in shades of rust, smoky taupe and hints of charcoal.
- Create a rustic atmosphere in your bedroom with the Highland Lodge Bedding Collection. This bedding collection features calming earth tones and natural colors to remind you of the beautiful outdoors.
- Madison Park Urban Bedding: Bring a touch of farmhouse style into your bedroom with this Urban Cabin plaid comforter set by Madison Park.
- Give your bedroom a woodland upgrade with this neutral plaid polyester bedding featuring bear, moose and elk designs. Sets include quilt and two shams.
- Decorate your rustic master bedroom suite with the handsome Del Rio Western Bedding Collection. This stunning collection combines both classic western and southwestern elements to create a sophisticated focal point in your lodge retreat. The Del Rio Western Bedding Collection is available in Queen and King Size.
- With intricate geometric patterns in bold neutrals, this reversible cotton bedding creates the perfect lodge look. Sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one).
- Vivid green plaid gives a cozy feel to this lightweight microfiber bedding featuring bands of bears and pinecones, for a warm and woodsy addition to your room. Sets include quilt and two shams.
- Add luxury to your bedroom with the Bayfield Moose or Bear Bedding Collection.
- The Fairfield Rustic Bedding Collection from HiEnd features a luxurious combination of contemporary design and rustic charm.
- Eastern Accents Rory Bedding. The cream hues find the ideal backdrop for any additional pieces that can easily be coordinated to his contemporary ensemble.
- Add lodge style to your bedroom with this plaid polyester bedding featuring bands of bears, canoes and pawprints. Sets include quilt and one sham.
- The Cascade Lodge Collection incorporates rustic bear silhouettes with pinecone accents and geometric elements on warm chenille.
- This gorgeous bedding collection boasts of large primitive peaks and the foothills of the Adirondacks. Intricate patterns are woven into the fabric amidst warm earth tones of crimson, tan and brown with subtle shades of green including spruce and hemlock. Bring the complete Adirondack look to your bedroom with the coordinating accessories. The Euro shams accentuate the woven diamond fabric. The bed skirt is made from a faux suede fabric. A plush solid color rug as shown in the image provided would make the perfect finishing touch to your log lodge or Adirondack inspired bedroom decor.
- Transform your bedroom with the luxurious woven chenille Yukon River Bear & Moose Queen Bed Set in browns, red, black, tan and forest green with wildlife, canoes and leaves accented by faux leather, gimp trim and wooden buttons.
- The Gallatin Bear Bed Set combines black bear and pine tree-print woven chenille in browns, red, black, tan and muted green with printed faux leather, antique brass rivets and bullion fringe for a polished look.
- Bear Creek Lodge Quilt
- Eastern Accents King Bedding
- The Aldrich Bedding Collection assembles some of the most classic patterns and embellishments to create a timeless bedtop ensemble.
- Country Manor Bedding: Get whisked away to a 19th-century aristocratic mansion with the luxurious Arthur Bedding Collection. Its handsome plaids create a tailored backdrop worthy of Savile Row’s bespoke suit makers while richly colored floral textiles recall sumptuous medallion-pattern rugs.
- Brown bears amble through pine trees and mountains on this cotton quilt set with taupe and crimson striped details.
- Anatolia bedding, made of linen, is printed with a kilim-inspired patchwork pattern in shades of terra cotta, java, brick, and blue.
- Rocky Ridge Moose & Bear Bedding:Featuring stripes of bears, moose and geometrics in warm burgundy, pine green, black, gold and tan, the poly woven chenille Rocky Ridge Bear & Moose Queen Bed Set beautifully captures lodge style. Bed set includes 92"W x 96"L comforter, bedskirt, two shams and one 16"W x 20"L accent pillow.
- Forest Pine Earthtone Bedding: This gorgeous rustic Forest Pine earthtone bedding collection has sumptuous shades of velvety greens and browns.
- Bring the Scottish highlands to your home with the Huntsman collection which showcasing subtle brown and cream plaids with hints of green and burgundy.
- Make your bunkhouse ready for overnight guests with this cowhide printed quilt set. The reversible quilt has a back of paisley printed chocolate, while the front has a whimsical dark russet and chocolate cowhide print.
- Bellingham is preppy and cozy with a rustic-style lodge aesthetic. Its decorative pillows boast a faux-leather graphic appliqué while its duvet features a machine-washable classic plaid design.
- Cabin Luxury Collection: This hand-tacked comforter is crafted from a brushed wool fabric in a traditional classic plaid pattern.
- Add a cozy outdoor touch to your bedroom with this brushed microfiber polyester bedding featuring a bear family under an autumn sky. Sets include quilt and one sham.
- Bear and deer silhouettes highlight panels of forest green and cream on this lightweight microfiber bedding, adding a cozy outdoor touch to your room.
- Bear and deer silhouettes highlight panels of forest green and cream on this lightweight microfiber bedding, adding a cozy outdoor touch to your room. Plaid reverse.
- The Hill Country Quilt joins patterned stripes in quilted 100% cotton with houndstooth, corduroy and faux leather for a woodland lodge look.
- Relax the rustic way with this comforter collection, digitally printed for vibrant color and detail. 100% cotton outer shell with polyester fill. Machine wash.
- The pinwheel layout of the Ozark Quilt is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal.
- A timeless plaid print is perfect for the holiday season and year-round with its rustic appeal and warm tones.
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- Bring in the colors of the desert in your western-style bedroom with striped accents in orange, tan, turquoise, and rust. The chambray comforter set adds balance to the earthy colors.
- Painted Desert Aztec Bedding: Cinnamon, turquoise, chocolate and rust are combined to make a rich tapestry fabric comforter. 4-piece set includes the following: a comforter, two shams, and bed skirt.
- Rustic Christmas Bedding: Bring the coziness of flannel and fur trims into your home with the Plaid Fur quilt set from Levtex Home. This machine-washable set is made from pre-washed cotton.
- Highlighted in deep crimson, this lightweight microfiber bedding features silhouetted bands of bears and a geometric reverse.
- Bands of autumn-colored forests cross this brushed microfiber polyester bedding with colorful geometric accents. Sets include quilt and two shams. Machine wash.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.