Looking for lodge bedding? Find a stunning selection of Adirondack, western, Rustic and southwestern bedding sets.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
- Sort by Default Order
- With intricate geometric patterns in bold neutrals, this reversible cotton bedding creates the perfect lodge look. Sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one).
- The Woodland 3 piece quilt set is reversible and whimsical, featuring woodland animals in square blocks on the front, and red and black plaid on the back.
- A wildlife print reverses to tartan plaid in this inviting wholecloth quilt collection. Bed sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one). Machine wash bed sets; spot clean or dry clean accent pillows.
- Wilson brings ski lodge warmth into your bedroom with its soft earth tones and cozy textures.
- The Wilderness Bedding Set has gorgeous textures and a rich palette of olive green, brown, rust and cream in cozy corduroy, chenille, faux leather, and denim-weight cotton.
- Bring in the colors of the desert in your western-style bedroom with striped accents in orange, tan, turquoise, and rust. The chambray comforter set adds balance to the earthy colors.
- Create distinct southwestern style with the vibrant Cerrillos Hills Turquoise Queen Bed Set, woven in shades of turquoise, red, coral, oatmeal and brown and trimmed with microsuede, embroidered silver rivets, genuine turquoise beads and silver conchos.
- Rustic Comforter Set: Update your Southwestern, Bohemian bedroom with the Trent comforter set. The patchwork style jacquard adds a subtle, Aztec texture to your bedding that allows you to add your own elements of style and color. The shades of taupe and cream set a neutral palette to play with, perfect for any home.