- Sort by Name
- This Comforter Set will add a relaxed Bohemian feel to your bedroom. In tranquil hues of gray and soft white you will never want to get out of bed. Layer with off-whites or grays for an updated modern look or add in an accent color for a vibrant pop of fun.
- The Woodland 3 piece quilt set is reversible and whimsical, featuring woodland animals in square blocks on the front, and red and black plaid on the back.
- Aiden Modern Rustic Bedding: Aiden is handsome in its leather accent and masculine tones, but also light and refreshingly modern.
- The Aldrich Bedding Collection assembles some of the most classic patterns and embellishments to create a timeless bedtop ensemble.
- Rustic Forest Bedding: An image of a stag in a forest has us craving a stay in a snow-covered cabin. We love the rustic palette – a beautiful balance of washed black on a flax backdrop. Crafted of a natural cotton-linen blend, color may vary slightly from piece to piece for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Eastern Accents Alpine Home Bedding: Escape to your dream lodge retreat. The effortlessly handsome Chalet program comes in several warm colorways of deep maroons, browns, and faux leathers to reflect the sophistication of a toasty Alpine chalet. Its variety of options mean you can mix and match items and colors from across the program to create the perfect design.
- Alps Modern Rustic Bedding: Upgrade your resort look. Complete with cozy cotton flannel and faux fur trim, you won't want to leave your private lodge setting.
- The Arrowhead Pillow features a beautiful block-printed pattern handcrafted by artisans in India.
- Anatolia bedding, made of linen, is printed with a kilim-inspired patchwork pattern in shades of terra cotta, java, brick, and blue.
- Striped in shades of mustard, grey, orange, taupe, and white, the washed linen background of this 3-piece comforter set and pillows by HiEnd Accents adds a modern touch to the rustic color palette.
- The Arrowhead Coverlet features a beautiful block-printed pattern handcrafted by artisans in India.
- Country Manor Bedding: Get whisked away to a 19th-century aristocratic mansion with the luxurious Arthur Bedding Collection. Its handsome plaids create a tailored backdrop worthy of Savile Row’s bespoke suit makers while richly colored floral textiles recall sumptuous medallion-pattern rugs.
- Embroidered bears and crisp striped piping add polish to golden burlap and tan microfiber suede on the stylish Ashbury Embroidered Bear Pillow.
- The Ashbury Log Cabin Bedding collection by HiEnd Accents is rustic elegance at its best. This richly detailed bedding set combines deep shades and neutrals in black, tan, cream and white. The chic plaid euro shams add vivid contrast to this stunning bedding set. The decorative cushions add the finishing touch. Mix and match additional eruoshams that feature tobacco hued fabrics and stripes. HiEnd Accents by HomeMax Imports provides affordable, high quality rustic bedding with an incredible eye for detail. This sophisticated collection has crisp lines and soft textures that would be perfect for a lakeside retreat, mountain hunting lodge or log cabin. The Ashbury Log Cabin Bedding Collection is available in Twin, Full, Queen and King size.
- Adelanto Azure Sham: Accent your bedroom with the Adelanto Azure King Sham. This sham features rich textures and warm colors in a geometric pattern for a southwestern addition to your home.
- Add serenity to your bedroom with the gorgeous reversible Yosemite Quilt Set. Exquisite Aztec-inspired geometric patterns are showcased with serene earth-tone hues. Quilt and sham reverses to a tan and soft white geometric stripe.
- Add luxury to your bedroom with the Bayfield Moose or Bear Bedding Collection.
- Bands of bear silhouettes, canoes and pawprints paired with rustic plaid give a lodge feel to this microfiber bedding in warm shades of charcoal, red and tan. Sets include comforter and two shams (king has king shams).
- Bear Bedding Quilt: Stay cozy with meandering black bears accented with plaid and southwestern geometric patterns on this lightweight, soft microfiber polyester bedding with cotton back.
- Bear Cabin Bedding: This Bear Quilt showcases a patchwork of plaid patterns with bear, cabin and tree accents – the perfect addition to your lodge or cabin.
- Bear Creek Lodge Quilt
- Add a cozy outdoor touch to your bedroom with this brushed microfiber polyester bedding featuring a bear family under an autumn sky. Sets include quilt and one sham.
- Brown bears amble through pine trees and mountains on this cotton quilt set with taupe and crimson striped details.
- Highlighted in deep crimson, this lightweight microfiber bedding features silhouetted bands of bears and a geometric reverse.
- Bear River Quilt Bedding: Take a trip to a mountain lake with the new quilted Bear River bedding ensemble! The quilt is framed in a rich green border with black accents.
- Bellingham is preppy and cozy with a rustic-style lodge aesthetic. Its decorative pillows boast a faux-leather graphic appliqué while its duvet features a machine-washable classic plaid design.
- Birch Forest Rustic Quilted Bedding: This striking and elegant, outdoor-inspired quilted bedding collection is based on the ever-popular white birch tree.
- Lodge Bedding Set: Turn your bedroom into a lodge retreat with the Jackson Comforter Set. The rich brown plaid creates a rustic feel, adding to a sense of coziness and relaxation.
- This comforter set from Woolrich will update your bedroom with a modern touch and southern style, featuring a comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 2 decorative pillows, and 2 Euro shams.
- Add lodge style to your bedroom with this plaid polyester bedding featuring bands of bears, canoes and pawprints. Sets include quilt and one sham.
- Black Bear Throw: Give your bedroom, living room or den rustic flair with the Black Bear Applique Throw, detailed with faux shearling fabric and applique bears.
- The soft earth tones of this comforter set are warm and inviting, and will give your room an ageless look. Light and dark chocolate faux suede, combined with faux leather piping allow this delicious set to coordinate with so many accessories and looks.
- This Camille Comforter Set instantly creates the perfect modern farmhouse feel for your bedroom. The black and white buffalo check adds a welcoming farmhouse touch that will complement any accessory.
- Give your bedroom a woodland upgrade with this neutral plaid polyester bedding featuring bear, moose and elk designs. Sets include quilt and two shams.
- Cabin Christmas Bedding: Add festive lodge flair to your holidays with this patchwork-style microfiber bedding featuring panels of reindeer, snowmen, log cabins and more with plaid accents and reverse. Sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one; king has king shams).
- Classic tailoring, a black-and-white color palette, and woven textures are the hallmarks of the Hamilton collection.
- Bring the Scottish highlands to your home with the Huntsman collection which showcasing subtle brown and cream plaids with hints of green and burgundy.
- Cabin Luxury Collection: This hand-tacked comforter is crafted from a brushed wool fabric in a traditional classic plaid pattern.
- Rustic Pine Cone Bedding: Bring the tranquility of the forest into your bedroom with a quilt that blends complementing colors perfectly.
- Chase the chill away with this soft and striking cable knitted throw with diamond accents.
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- This cotton-poly tapestry coverlet softens your southwest room with warm brown and hints of turquoise in a sawtooth diamond design.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.