- Sort by Price
- Rustic Patchwork Quilt Bedding: Soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey make this an instant classic.
- Brighten up your bedroom with this brushed polyester bedding featuring a family of bears in a sunny woodland scene.
- Moonlit Cabin Bedding: This rustic and charming quilted bedding collection displays a little cabin nestled in a pine forest under a moonlit, starry night.
- Forest Bedding Quilt: The Donna Sharp Red Forest Bedding Collection Quilt has a bold, masculine pattern that's perfect for a hunting lodge or log cabin.
- Bear Cabin Bedding: This Bear Quilt showcases a patchwork of plaid patterns with bear, cabin and tree accents – the perfect addition to your lodge or cabin.
- Rustic Pine Cone Bedding: Bring the tranquility of the forest into your bedroom with a quilt that blends complementing colors perfectly.
- Bear Bedding Quilt: Stay cozy with meandering black bears accented with plaid and southwestern geometric patterns on this lightweight, soft microfiber polyester bedding with cotton back.
- Donna Sharp Rustic Bedding: This handsome quilted bedding collection was inspired by Donna Sharp’s best-selling Campfire and Woodland quilts.
- Birch Forest Rustic Quilted Bedding: This striking and elegant, outdoor-inspired quilted bedding collection is based on the ever-popular white birch tree.
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- J Queen Taos is a southwestern style woven chenille jacquard. This bedding collection consists of tones of natural colors with hints of rust.
- J Queen Phoenix Bedding collection combines the woven chenille jacquard with three faux suede colors; gold, teal, and cream.
- This bedding collection by J Queen New York is a regional design in shades of Linen, Tan, Brown, and Black. The high and low texture of the alternating stripes plays an important role in this dimensional ensemble.
- The Mesa Bedding Collection is a handsome variegated stripe printed on a velvety chenille. The robust hues of aubergine, slate, rust, and gray are bold and mingle beautifully with soft natural colors that emulate an Arizona sky.
- The Tucson Bedding Collection is an intricately woven damask in vibrant earth tone hues of brown, teal, spice and gold set on top of a sand-colored ground. This captivating design is paired with matching shams that are engineered centering the damask pattern, and a faux suede bed skirt with chenille border along the bottom edge.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
- Lodge Bedding Set: Turn your bedroom into a lodge retreat with the Jackson Comforter Set. The rich brown plaid creates a rustic feel, adding to a sense of coziness and relaxation.
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
- Pendleton Southwestern Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Pendleton San Miguel King Blanket is the perfect addition to your bedroom or living room to keep you warm.
- A shared color palette in this plaid patchwork Christmas quilt keeps the look cohesive and bright for the holidays.
- Woodland Cabin Bedding
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from HiEnd Accents the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- French Country Bedding Toile: French Country Bedding Collection includes Toile Comforter, coordinating pieced shams adorned with gimp and cording, and gathered buffalo-check dust skirt.
- Countryside Duvet Cover
- Striped in shades of mustard, grey, orange, taupe, and white, the washed linen background of this 3-piece comforter set and pillows by HiEnd Accents adds a modern touch to the rustic color palette.
- The reversible Del Sol Quilt Set will add vibrant color to your bedroom. Gorgeous jewel tones enhance the Aztec inspired designs to create this stunning quilt set.
- Pendleton Throw Blanket Featuring an intricate Native American-inspired design, this beautiful jacquard throw looks fantastic wherever you choose to put it.
- Give your bed a rustic upgrade with this lightweight microfiber polyester bedding featuring panels of bears, moose, acorns and more. Sets include quilt and one sham. Machine wash.
- Luxury Western Bedding Set
- Bands of autumn-colored forests cross this brushed microfiber polyester bedding with colorful geometric accents. Sets include quilt and two shams. Machine wash.
- Highlighted in deep crimson, this lightweight microfiber bedding features silhouetted bands of bears and a geometric reverse.
- Rustic Christmas Bedding: Bring the coziness of flannel and fur trims into your home with the Plaid Fur quilt set from Levtex Home. This machine-washable set is made from pre-washed cotton.
- Painted Desert Aztec Bedding: Cinnamon, turquoise, chocolate and rust are combined to make a rich tapestry fabric comforter. 4-piece set includes the following: a comforter, two shams, and bed skirt.
- Bring in the colors of the desert in your western-style bedroom with striped accents in orange, tan, turquoise, and rust. The chambray comforter set adds balance to the earthy colors.
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- A timeless plaid print is perfect for the holiday season and year-round with its rustic appeal and warm tones.
- The pinwheel layout of the Ozark Quilt is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.