- Sort by Name
- A timeless plaid print is perfect for the holiday season and year-round with its rustic appeal and warm tones.
- Transform your bedroom into a mountain landscape with this cotton-poly blend comforter set detailed with pine trees.
- Rustic Patchwork Quilt Bedding: Soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey make this an instant classic.
- Country Manor Toile Bedding: Sherry Kline Home toile comforter in hues of blue and creme.
- The rich texture of speckled faux cowhide reverses to soft tan microsuede trimmed in faux leather detailed with three conchos to create the inviting Caldwell Cowhide Euro Sham. Measures 27"W x 27"L.
- Cowprint Bedding: The Elsa bedding set has an all-over quilted cream and brown cowhide pattern on the front, and a chocolate and tan scroll pattern on the reverse.
- A dark grey diamond motif is layered over cream, turquoise and brown woven chenille blanket stripes and accented by faux leather, gray linen and genuine turquoise conchos on the stunning Dakota Sky Bed Set.
- Rustic Turquoise Throw: Bring southwest style to your bedroom with the Dakota Sky Throw, featuring cream, turquoise, and brown woven chenille blanket stripes with faux leather fringe ends.
- Decorate your rustic master bedroom suite with the handsome Del Rio Western Bedding Collection. This stunning collection combines both classic western and southwestern elements to create a sophisticated focal point in your lodge retreat. The Del Rio Western Bedding Collection is available in Queen and King Size.
- Luxury Southwestern Bedding: Give your room a classic southwest look with the luxurious Desert Arrow Full/Queen Bed Set in denim blue, terracotta, tan and brown geometrics embellished with faux leather and silver conchos.
- Madison Park Urban Bedding: Bring a touch of farmhouse style into your bedroom with this Urban Cabin plaid comforter set by Madison Park.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
- Create a sophisticated southwest escape with jacquard-woven diamond patterns in indigo and pale copper with sandy neutrals. Polyester and cotton fabrics. Include comforter and one sham.
- The reversible Del Sol Quilt Set will add vibrant color to your bedroom. Gorgeous jewel tones enhance the Aztec inspired designs to create this stunning quilt set.
- Donna Sharp Rustic Bedding: This handsome quilted bedding collection was inspired by Donna Sharp’s best-selling Campfire and Woodland quilts.
- Bring a bit of playful sophistication to classic lodge décor with Buck. This decorative pillow features laser-cut antlers on faux leather. Finished with a knife-edge. With plenty of vintage flairs, this pillow has a mod and masculine style perfect for any ski resort-style.
- An homage to classic Oxford style, this duvet cover set is a handsome, luxurious and welcoming piece. Metallic detailing, clean-cut lines complete this stately look.
- Eastern Accents Rory Bedding. The cream hues find the ideal backdrop for any additional pieces that can easily be coordinated to his contemporary ensemble.
- Forest Pine Earthtone Bedding: This gorgeous rustic Forest Pine earthtone bedding collection has sumptuous shades of velvety greens and browns.
- Make your bunkhouse ready for overnight guests with this cowhide printed quilt set. The reversible quilt has a back of paisley printed chocolate, while the front has a whimsical dark russet and chocolate cowhide print.
- The Fairfield Rustic Bedding Collection from HiEnd features a luxurious combination of contemporary design and rustic charm.
- The miracles of linen, cotton and tencel fabrics are offered with the Pandora bedding set. It's texture, circulates the air with natural linen, cotton and eucalyptus fibers and ensures fast moisture transfer, prevents the formation of bacteria.
- Urban Stripe Duvet Cover: Equally chic in a city loft or lakeside cabin, watercolor stripes and dotted bands bring linear appeal to the bed.
- Forest Bedding Quilt: The Donna Sharp Red Forest Bedding Collection Quilt has a bold, masculine pattern that's perfect for a hunting lodge or log cabin.
- Bear and deer silhouettes highlight panels of forest green and cream on this lightweight microfiber bedding, adding a cozy outdoor touch to your room.
- Bands of autumn-colored forests cross this brushed microfiber polyester bedding with colorful geometric accents. Sets include quilt and two shams. Machine wash.
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- French Country Bedding Toile: French Country Bedding Collection includes Toile Comforter, coordinating pieced shams adorned with gimp and cording, and gathered buffalo-check dust skirt.
- Geometric Brown Linen Duvet Cover: Gorgeous spicy hues in rhythmic diamond formations in a warm earth tone palette.
- Eastern Accents King Bedding
- Southwestern Lodge Sham: Texture, vivid color, and graphic vertical stripes all on a durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton sham.
- Southwestern Ranch Blanket: Texture, vivid color, and graphic horizontal stripes all on one durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton blanket.
- The charming rustic-chic style of this Quilt Set by HiEnd Accents brings a comfy feel to your bed. The subtle fleur-de-lis pattern and neutral tan and cream tones keep it looking relaxed and inviting. The breathable cotton fabric is soft and touchable. The coordinating shams finish off the look in sleek style you'll adore.
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from HiEnd Accents the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- Relax the rustic way with this comforter collection, digitally printed for vibrant color and detail. 100% cotton outer shell with polyester fill. Machine wash.
- Create a rustic atmosphere in your bedroom with the Highland Lodge Bedding Collection. This bedding collection features calming earth tones and natural colors to remind you of the beautiful outdoors.
- Add an update to a traditional style with the Lauren Comforter, a jacquard bed that features a luxurious paisley design. The comforter and matching standard shams are accented with shades of blue along with rich espresso and mocha colors.
- Wooded River’s Hudson collection transitions between western, lodge or even contemporary, depending what you mix with it. Made from a washable wool-blend, this plush fabric is warm, wears well, and has a soft, non-scratchy wool feel that is easy to care for.
- The Mesa Bedding Collection is a handsome variegated stripe printed on a velvety chenille. The robust hues of aubergine, slate, rust, and gray are bold and mingle beautifully with soft natural colors that emulate an Arizona sky.
- J Queen Phoenix Bedding collection combines the woven chenille jacquard with three faux suede colors; gold, teal, and cream.
- J Queen Taos is a southwestern style woven chenille jacquard. This bedding collection consists of tones of natural colors with hints of rust.
- This bedding collection by J Queen New York is a regional design in shades of Linen, Tan, Brown, and Black. The high and low texture of the alternating stripes plays an important role in this dimensional ensemble.
- The Tucson Bedding Collection is an intricately woven damask in vibrant earth tone hues of brown, teal, spice and gold set on top of a sand-colored ground. This captivating design is paired with matching shams that are engineered centering the damask pattern, and a faux suede bed skirt with chenille border along the bottom edge.
- Evoke the festive spirit of Christmas in style, with this patchwork quilt set, made from cozy microfiber. This ensemble provides a red and green plaid pattern, accented with adorable reindeer, snowmen, and scalloped edges.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.