- Sort by Price
- Luxury Western Bedding Set
- Give your bed a rustic upgrade with this lightweight microfiber polyester bedding featuring panels of bears, moose, acorns and more. Sets include quilt and one sham. Machine wash.
- Pendleton Throw Blanket Featuring an intricate Native American-inspired design, this beautiful jacquard throw looks fantastic wherever you choose to put it.
- The reversible Del Sol Quilt Set will add vibrant color to your bedroom. Gorgeous jewel tones enhance the Aztec inspired designs to create this stunning quilt set.
- Striped in shades of mustard, grey, orange, taupe, and white, the washed linen background of this 3-piece comforter set and pillows by HiEnd Accents adds a modern touch to the rustic color palette.
- Countryside Duvet Cover
- French Country Bedding Toile: French Country Bedding Collection includes Toile Comforter, coordinating pieced shams adorned with gimp and cording, and gathered buffalo-check dust skirt.
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from HiEnd Accents the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- Woodland Cabin Bedding
- A shared color palette in this plaid patchwork Christmas quilt keeps the look cohesive and bright for the holidays.
- Pendleton Southwestern Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Pendleton San Miguel King Blanket is the perfect addition to your bedroom or living room to keep you warm.
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- Lodge Bedding Set: Turn your bedroom into a lodge retreat with the Jackson Comforter Set. The rich brown plaid creates a rustic feel, adding to a sense of coziness and relaxation.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
- The Tucson Bedding Collection is an intricately woven damask in vibrant earth tone hues of brown, teal, spice and gold set on top of a sand-colored ground. This captivating design is paired with matching shams that are engineered centering the damask pattern, and a faux suede bed skirt with chenille border along the bottom edge.
- The Mesa Bedding Collection is a handsome variegated stripe printed on a velvety chenille. The robust hues of aubergine, slate, rust, and gray are bold and mingle beautifully with soft natural colors that emulate an Arizona sky.
- This bedding collection by J Queen New York is a regional design in shades of Linen, Tan, Brown, and Black. The high and low texture of the alternating stripes plays an important role in this dimensional ensemble.
- J Queen Phoenix Bedding collection combines the woven chenille jacquard with three faux suede colors; gold, teal, and cream.
- J Queen Taos is a southwestern style woven chenille jacquard. This bedding collection consists of tones of natural colors with hints of rust.
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- Birch Forest Rustic Quilted Bedding: This striking and elegant, outdoor-inspired quilted bedding collection is based on the ever-popular white birch tree.
- Donna Sharp Rustic Bedding: This handsome quilted bedding collection was inspired by Donna Sharp’s best-selling Campfire and Woodland quilts.
- Bear Bedding Quilt: Stay cozy with meandering black bears accented with plaid and southwestern geometric patterns on this lightweight, soft microfiber polyester bedding with cotton back.
- Rustic Pine Cone Bedding: Bring the tranquility of the forest into your bedroom with a quilt that blends complementing colors perfectly.
- Bear Cabin Bedding: This Bear Quilt showcases a patchwork of plaid patterns with bear, cabin and tree accents – the perfect addition to your lodge or cabin.
- Forest Bedding Quilt: The Donna Sharp Red Forest Bedding Collection Quilt has a bold, masculine pattern that's perfect for a hunting lodge or log cabin.
- Moonlit Cabin Bedding: This rustic and charming quilted bedding collection displays a little cabin nestled in a pine forest under a moonlit, starry night.
- Brighten up your bedroom with this brushed polyester bedding featuring a family of bears in a sunny woodland scene.
- Rustic Patchwork Quilt Bedding: Soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey make this an instant classic.
- Bear River Quilt Bedding: Take a trip to a mountain lake with the new quilted Bear River bedding ensemble! The quilt is framed in a rich green border with black accents.
- Smoky Mountain Quilt: A series of soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey help to make this an instant classic.
- Eastern Accents Alpine Home Bedding: Escape to your dream lodge retreat. The effortlessly handsome Chalet program comes in several warm colorways of deep maroons, browns, and faux leathers to reflect the sophistication of a toasty Alpine chalet. Its variety of options mean you can mix and match items and colors from across the program to create the perfect design.
- Urban Stripe Duvet Cover: Equally chic in a city loft or lakeside cabin, watercolor stripes and dotted bands bring linear appeal to the bed.
- The miracles of linen, cotton and tencel fabrics are offered with the Pandora bedding set. It's texture, circulates the air with natural linen, cotton and eucalyptus fibers and ensures fast moisture transfer, prevents the formation of bacteria.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.