- Sort by Name
- Jaxson Fall Quilt: Inspired by traditional American quilting techniques, this reversible keepsake has an inviting handcrafted feel that strikes the perfect balance of pattern and color. With the look of a patchwork quilt, it's printed then stitched with a geometric design – adding a slightly modern touch to nostalgic coziness.
- Forest Pine Earthtone Bedding: This gorgeous rustic Forest Pine earthtone bedding collection has sumptuous shades of velvety greens and browns.
- Las Cruces highlights an enduring symbol of Western heritage and faith: the Western cross. The supple tan faux leather and copper faux suede facade is embellished with detailed cross embroidery in vibrant turquoise and chocolate, embedded brass studs and fringe trim. Mitered corners and black piped edges provide a stately finish. To complete the look, accent with Las Cruces' coordinating faux suede pillows, which are detailed with authentic studs, fringes and hand-stitching.
- Evoke the festive spirit of Christmas in style, with this patchwork quilt set, made from cozy microfiber. This ensemble provides a red and green plaid pattern, accented with adorable reindeer, snowmen, and scalloped edges.
- Make yourself ready for a festive holiday season with this cheery Christmas bedspread set.
- Luxury Western Bedding Set
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- Moonlit Cabin Bedding: This rustic and charming quilted bedding collection displays a little cabin nestled in a pine forest under a moonlit, starry night.
- Showcase your rustic style with the Buff Bed Set - designed with airy light tan fabric.
- This Nordic Christmas collection offers a beautiful way to bring some Scandinavian style to your bed this season.
- The pinwheel layout of the Ozark Quilt is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal.
- Painted Desert Aztec Bedding: Cinnamon, turquoise, chocolate and rust are combined to make a rich tapestry fabric comforter. 4-piece set includes the following: a comforter, two shams, and bed skirt.
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from Paseo Road the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- Pendleton Southwestern Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Pendleton San Miguel King Blanket is the perfect addition to your bedroom or living room to keep you warm.
- Pendleton Throw Blanket Featuring an intricate Native American-inspired design, this beautiful jacquard throw looks fantastic wherever you choose to put it.
- Pendleton Yakima Throw: Two iconic American brands, one limited-edition collection that celebrates the comforts of home. Pendleton’s heritage Yakima stripe serves as inspiration for this snuggly-soft throw. Backed with plush faux fur, it’s the ultimate companion for fireside chats and early-morning coffee.
- Pinecones and pine boughs abound on this cozy plush polyester bedding, adding a rustic woodland touch to your bedroom. Sets include quilt and one sham.
- A shared color palette in this plaid patchwork Christmas quilt keeps the look cohesive and bright for the holidays.
- Rocky Ridge Moose & Bear Bedding:Featuring stripes of bears, moose and geometrics in warm burgundy, pine green, black, gold and tan, the poly woven chenille Rocky Ridge Bear & Moose Queen Bed Set beautifully captures lodge style. Bed set includes 92"W x 96"L comforter, bedskirt, two shams and one 16"W x 20"L accent pillow.
- This gorgeous bedding collection boasts of large primitive peaks and the foothills of the Adirondacks. Intricate patterns are woven into the fabric amidst warm earth tones of crimson, tan and brown with subtle shades of green including spruce and hemlock. Bring the complete Adirondack look to your bedroom with the coordinating accessories. The Euro shams accentuate the woven diamond fabric. The bed skirt is made from a faux suede fabric. A plush solid color rug as shown in the image provided would make the perfect finishing touch to your log lodge or Adirondack inspired bedroom decor.
- Give your bed a rustic upgrade with this lightweight microfiber polyester bedding featuring panels of bears, moose, acorns and more. Sets include quilt and one sham. Machine wash.
- Rustic Christmas Bedding: Bring the coziness of flannel and fur trims into your home with the Plaid Fur quilt set from Levtex Home. This machine-washable set is made from pre-washed cotton.
- Rustic Christmas Pillows: Plump up your living room or bedroom with these festive rustic and farmhouse Christmas Pillows. Decorative holiday pillows are the ultimate Christmas home accent, adding style, personality and welcome to every tableau.
- Redefine the look of your existing bed with this stylish bedding from Levtex Home. Featuring quilts, euro shams, throw pillows and more, Levtex Home will have your bedroom looking picture perfect.
- Panels of bears, moose and more paired with southwest geometrics add lodge style to this polyester bedding with coordinating reverse, for a rustic and colorful update to your bedroom. Sets include quilt and two shams
- Rustic Reindeer Pillow: This polyester pillow with cotton back and poly fill features a whimsical deer design.
- Bear and deer silhouettes highlight panels of forest green and cream on this lightweight microfiber bedding, adding a cozy outdoor touch to your room. Plaid reverse.
- The Sierra bedding set features a gorgeous earth-inspired design. Taken from the colors and elements of nature, Sierra features a detailed chenille comforter with luxurious faux suede and faux leather accents. Toggles and Conchos finish the set in style. Coordinating accessories available separately.
- The Silverado Bedding Set is a perfect contrast of bold southwest stripes and classic southwestern geometric patterns in shades of rust, smoky taupe and hints of charcoal.
- Smoky Mountain Quilt: A series of soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey help to make this an instant classic.
- Brighten up your bedroom with this brushed polyester bedding featuring a family of bears in a sunny woodland scene.
- A band of bears march across a pine forest on this brushed polyester bedding featuring a woodsy plaid background and a pine branch motif reverse.
- Turn your bedroom into a lodge escape with this lightweight quilted cotton-poly bedding featuring moose and bears with buffalo plaid and geometrics.
- Rustic Comforter Set: Update your Southwestern, Bohemian bedroom with the Trent comforter set. The patchwork style jacquard adds a subtle, Aztec texture to your bedding that allows you to add your own elements of style and color. The shades of taupe and cream set a neutral palette to play with, perfect for any home.
- Create distinct southwestern style with the vibrant Cerrillos Hills Turquoise Queen Bed Set, woven in shades of turquoise, red, coral, oatmeal and brown and trimmed with microsuede, embroidered silver rivets, genuine turquoise beads and silver conchos.
- Bring in the colors of the desert in your western-style bedroom with striped accents in orange, tan, turquoise, and rust. The chambray comforter set adds balance to the earthy colors.
- The Wilderness Bedding Set has gorgeous textures and a rich palette of olive green, brown, rust and cream in cozy corduroy, chenille, faux leather, and denim-weight cotton.
- Wilson brings ski lodge warmth into your bedroom with its soft earth tones and cozy textures.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.