- Sort by Price
- Adelanto Azure Sham: Accent your bedroom with the Adelanto Azure King Sham. This sham features rich textures and warm colors in a geometric pattern for a southwestern addition to your home.
- Embroidered bears and crisp striped piping add polish to golden burlap and tan microfiber suede on the stylish Ashbury Embroidered Bear Pillow.
- Black Bear Throw: Give your bedroom, living room or den rustic flair with the Black Bear Applique Throw, detailed with faux shearling fabric and applique bears.
- Showcase your rustic style with the Buff Bed Set - designed with airy light tan fabric.
- The rich texture of speckled faux cowhide reverses to soft tan microsuede trimmed in faux leather detailed with three conchos to create the inviting Caldwell Cowhide Euro Sham. Measures 27"W x 27"L.
- This cotton-poly tapestry coverlet softens your southwest room with warm brown and hints of turquoise in a sawtooth diamond design.
- A dark grey diamond motif is layered over cream, turquoise and brown woven chenille blanket stripes and accented by faux leather, gray linen and genuine turquoise conchos on the stunning Dakota Sky Bed Set.
- Rustic Turquoise Throw: Bring southwest style to your bedroom with the Dakota Sky Throw, featuring cream, turquoise, and brown woven chenille blanket stripes with faux leather fringe ends.
- Create a sophisticated southwest escape with jacquard-woven diamond patterns in indigo and pale copper with sandy neutrals. Polyester and cotton fabrics. Include comforter and one sham.
- Luxury Southwestern Bedding: Give your room a classic southwest look with the luxurious Desert Arrow Full/Queen Bed Set in denim blue, terracotta, tan and brown geometrics embellished with faux leather and silver conchos.
- Wooded River’s Hudson collection transitions between western, lodge or even contemporary, depending what you mix with it. Made from a washable wool-blend, this plush fabric is warm, wears well, and has a soft, non-scratchy wool feel that is easy to care for.
- Add an update to a traditional style with the Lauren Comforter, a jacquard bed that features a luxurious paisley design. The comforter and matching standard shams are accented with shades of blue along with rich espresso and mocha colors.
- This comforter set from Woolrich will update your bedroom with a modern touch and southern style, featuring a comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 2 decorative pillows, and 2 Euro shams.
- Rustic Comforter Set: Update your Southwestern, Bohemian bedroom with the Trent comforter set. The patchwork style jacquard adds a subtle, Aztec texture to your bedding that allows you to add your own elements of style and color. The shades of taupe and cream set a neutral palette to play with, perfect for any home.
- This Camille Comforter Set instantly creates the perfect modern farmhouse feel for your bedroom. The black and white buffalo check adds a welcoming farmhouse touch that will complement any accessory.
- This Comforter Set will add a relaxed Bohemian feel to your bedroom. In tranquil hues of gray and soft white you will never want to get out of bed. Layer with off-whites or grays for an updated modern look or add in an accent color for a vibrant pop of fun.
- Transform your bedroom into a mountain landscape with this cotton-poly blend comforter set detailed with pine trees.
- The soft earth tones of this comforter set are warm and inviting, and will give your room an ageless look. Light and dark chocolate faux suede, combined with faux leather piping allow this delicious set to coordinate with so many accessories and looks.
- Classic tailoring, a black-and-white color palette, and woven textures are the hallmarks of the Hamilton collection.
- The Woodland 3 piece quilt set is reversible and whimsical, featuring woodland animals in square blocks on the front, and red and black plaid on the back.
- Fair Isle Duvet Cover & Ski Lodge Sheets: This collection finds its inspiration from the iconic geometric patterns of Fair Isle sweaters. Featuring one motif on the front and another on the reverse, a pretty pairing of creamy ivory and silvery gray brings to mind the muted colorways of vintage designs from the 1920s.
- Aiden Modern Rustic Bedding: Aiden is handsome in its leather accent and masculine tones, but also light and refreshingly modern.
- Alps Modern Rustic Bedding: Upgrade your resort look. Complete with cozy cotton flannel and faux fur trim, you won't want to leave your private lodge setting.
- Southwestern Ranch Blanket: Texture, vivid color, and graphic horizontal stripes all on one durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton blanket.
- Southwestern Lodge Sham: Texture, vivid color, and graphic vertical stripes all on a durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton sham.
- Geometric Brown Linen Duvet Cover: Gorgeous spicy hues in rhythmic diamond formations in a warm earth tone palette.
- An homage to classic Oxford style, this duvet cover set is a handsome, luxurious and welcoming piece. Metallic detailing, clean-cut lines complete this stately look.
- Bring a bit of playful sophistication to classic lodge décor with Buck. This decorative pillow features laser-cut antlers on faux leather. Finished with a knife-edge. With plenty of vintage flairs, this pillow has a mod and masculine style perfect for any ski resort-style.
- Cabin Christmas Bedding: Add festive lodge flair to your holidays with this patchwork-style microfiber bedding featuring panels of reindeer, snowmen, log cabins and more with plaid accents and reverse. Sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one; king has king shams).
- Rustic Reindeer Pillow: This polyester pillow with cotton back and poly fill features a whimsical deer design.
- This Nordic Christmas collection offers a beautiful way to bring some Scandinavian style to your bed this season.
- Make yourself ready for a festive holiday season with this cheery Christmas bedspread set.
- Evoke the festive spirit of Christmas in style, with this patchwork quilt set, made from cozy microfiber. This ensemble provides a red and green plaid pattern, accented with adorable reindeer, snowmen, and scalloped edges.
- Redefine the look of your existing bed with this stylish bedding from Levtex Home. Featuring quilts, euro shams, throw pillows and more, Levtex Home will have your bedroom looking picture perfect.
- Cowprint Bedding: The Elsa bedding set has an all-over quilted cream and brown cowhide pattern on the front, and a chocolate and tan scroll pattern on the reverse.
- Add serenity to your bedroom with the gorgeous reversible Yosemite Quilt Set. Exquisite Aztec-inspired geometric patterns are showcased with serene earth-tone hues. Quilt and sham reverses to a tan and soft white geometric stripe.
- Chase the chill away with this soft and striking cable knitted throw with diamond accents.
- The Arrowhead Coverlet features a beautiful block-printed pattern handcrafted by artisans in India.
- The Arrowhead Pillow features a beautiful block-printed pattern handcrafted by artisans in India.
- This duvet cover set comes in a wide range of neutrals and rich jewel tones, allowing for effortless mixing and matching.
- Las Cruces highlights an enduring symbol of Western heritage and faith: the Western cross. The supple tan faux leather and copper faux suede facade is embellished with detailed cross embroidery in vibrant turquoise and chocolate, embedded brass studs and fringe trim. Mitered corners and black piped edges provide a stately finish. To complete the look, accent with Las Cruces' coordinating faux suede pillows, which are detailed with authentic studs, fringes and hand-stitching.
- Faux Wolf Throw Blanket: This over sized faux wolf throw will quickly become your favorite throw to cuddle-up with.
- Southwestern Canister Set: Featuring striking geometric patterns in earthen tones, the Chalet Aztec Canister Set is a welcome addition to a modern Southwestern-style home. Available in three sizes, this canister set comes with a secure-fit lid with a silicone gasket to keep your food fresh longer. Coordinate with the Chalet Dinnerware Set for an elegant Aztec-inspired dining ensemble.
- Rustic Forest Bedding: An image of a stag in a forest has us craving a stay in a snow-covered cabin. We love the rustic palette – a beautiful balance of washed black on a flax backdrop. Crafted of a natural cotton-linen blend, color may vary slightly from piece to piece for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Rustic Christmas Pillows: Plump up your living room or bedroom with these festive rustic and farmhouse Christmas Pillows. Decorative holiday pillows are the ultimate Christmas home accent, adding style, personality and welcome to every tableau.
- Pendleton Yakima Throw: Two iconic American brands, one limited-edition collection that celebrates the comforts of home. Pendleton’s heritage Yakima stripe serves as inspiration for this snuggly-soft throw. Backed with plush faux fur, it’s the ultimate companion for fireside chats and early-morning coffee.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.