- The Woodland 3 piece quilt set is reversible and whimsical, featuring woodland animals in square blocks on the front, and red and black plaid on the back.
- Eastern Accents Alpine Home Bedding: Escape to your dream lodge retreat. The effortlessly handsome Chalet program comes in several warm colorways of deep maroons, browns, and faux leathers to reflect the sophistication of a toasty Alpine chalet. Its variety of options mean you can mix and match items and colors from across the program to create the perfect design.
- The Mesa collection is the epitome of sophisticated texture as luxurious linen and rich cotton velvet are married in this reversible collection.
- Anatolia bedding, made of linen, is printed with a kilim-inspired patchwork pattern in shades of terra cotta, java, brick, and blue.
- Striped in shades of mustard, grey, orange, taupe, and white, the washed linen background of this 3-piece comforter set and pillows by HiEnd Accents adds a modern touch to the rustic color palette.
- Embroidered bears and crisp striped piping add polish to golden burlap and tan microfiber suede on the stylish Ashbury Embroidered Bear Pillow.
- The Ashbury Log Cabin Bedding collection by HiEnd Accents is rustic elegance at its best. This richly detailed bedding set combines deep shades and neutrals in black, tan, cream and white. The chic plaid euro shams add vivid contrast to this stunning bedding set. The decorative cushions add the finishing touch. Mix and match additional eruoshams that feature tobacco hued fabrics and stripes. HiEnd Accents by HomeMax Imports provides affordable, high quality rustic bedding with an incredible eye for detail. This sophisticated collection has crisp lines and soft textures that would be perfect for a lakeside retreat, mountain hunting lodge or log cabin. The Ashbury Log Cabin Bedding Collection is available in Twin, Full, Queen and King size.
- Adelanto Azure Sham: Accent your bedroom with the Adelanto Azure King Sham. This sham features rich textures and warm colors in a geometric pattern for a southwestern addition to your home.
- Add serenity to your bedroom with the gorgeous reversible Yosemite Quilt Set. Exquisite Aztec-inspired geometric patterns are showcased with serene earth-tone hues. Quilt and sham reverses to a tan and soft white geometric stripe.
- Brown bears amble through pine trees and mountains on this cotton quilt set with taupe and crimson striped details.
- Lodge Bedding Set: Turn your bedroom into a lodge retreat with the Jackson Comforter Set. The rich brown plaid creates a rustic feel, adding to a sense of coziness and relaxation.
- This comforter set from Woolrich will update your bedroom with a modern touch and southern style, featuring a comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 2 decorative pillows, and 2 Euro shams.
- The soft earth tones of this comforter set are warm and inviting, and will give your room an ageless look. Light and dark chocolate faux suede, combined with faux leather piping allow this delicious set to coordinate with so many accessories and looks.
- Cabin Christmas Bedding: Brighten up your holiday décor with this polyester quilt set featuring a colorful patchwork of bears, moose and more highlighted with classic plaid.
- The Smoky Mountain Bedding Set is a sleek look for this black and white woven collection: a classic look of luxury with simple, clean lines, and rope and zipper detailing. Add a splash of color for fun with a red pillow or throw. Comforter has soft chenille accents, and shams have chenille piping. Can be enhanced with many pillows and euro shams.
- Bring the Scottish highlands to your home with the Huntsman collection which showcasing subtle brown and cream plaids with hints of green and burgundy.
- Cabin Luxury Collection: This hand-tacked comforter is crafted from a brushed wool fabric in a traditional classic plaid pattern.
- Wildlife Bathroom Collection: Bring elegance to your lodge bath with these resin accessories featuring raised wildlife scenes bronze and brown finish.
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- This cotton-poly tapestry coverlet softens your southwest room with warm brown and hints of turquoise in a sawtooth diamond design.
- Transform your bedroom into a mountain landscape with this cotton-poly blend comforter set detailed with pine trees.
- Cowgirl Western Bedding: An intricate tile print in turquoise, indigo and lime brings vibrant color to this 100% cotton bedding. Bed sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one). Machine wash. ~ Ships from the manufacturer. Allow 1 week.
- The rich texture of speckled faux cowhide reverses to soft tan microsuede trimmed in faux leather detailed with three conchos to create the inviting Caldwell Cowhide Euro Sham. Measures 27"W x 27"L.
- Cowprint Bedding: The Elsa bedding set has an all-over quilted cream and brown cowhide pattern on the front, and a chocolate and tan scroll pattern on the reverse.
- A dark grey diamond motif is layered over cream, turquoise and brown woven chenille blanket stripes and accented by faux leather, gray linen and genuine turquoise conchos on the stunning Dakota Sky Bed Set.
- Rustic Turquoise Throw: Bring southwest style to your bedroom with the Dakota Sky Throw, featuring cream, turquoise, and brown woven chenille blanket stripes with faux leather fringe ends.
- Decorate your rustic master bedroom suite with the handsome Del Rio Western Bedding Collection. This stunning collection combines both classic western and southwestern elements to create a sophisticated focal point in your lodge retreat. The Del Rio Western Bedding Collection is available in Queen and King Size.
- Luxury Southwestern Bedding: Give your room a classic southwest look with the luxurious Desert Arrow Full/Queen Bed Set in denim blue, terracotta, tan and brown geometrics embellished with faux leather and silver conchos.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
- Create a sophisticated southwest escape with jacquard-woven diamond patterns in indigo and pale copper with sandy neutrals. Polyester and cotton fabrics. Include comforter and one sham.
- The reversible Del Sol Quilt Set will add vibrant color to your bedroom. Gorgeous jewel tones enhance the Aztec inspired designs to create this stunning quilt set.
- Eastern Accents Rory Bedding. The cream hues find the ideal backdrop for any additional pieces that can easily be coordinated to his contemporary ensemble.
- The Fairfield Rustic Bedding Collection from HiEnd features a luxurious combination of contemporary design and rustic charm.
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- Geometric Brown Linen Duvet Cover: Gorgeous spicy hues in rhythmic diamond formations in a warm earth tone palette.
- Southwestern Lodge Sham: Texture, vivid color, and graphic vertical stripes all on a durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton sham.
- Southwestern Ranch Blanket: Texture, vivid color, and graphic horizontal stripes all on one durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton blanket.
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from HiEnd Accents the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- Create a rustic atmosphere in your bedroom with the Highland Lodge Bedding Collection. This bedding collection features calming earth tones and natural colors to remind you of the beautiful outdoors.
- Add an update to a traditional style with the Lauren Comforter, a jacquard bed that features a luxurious paisley design. The comforter and matching standard shams are accented with shades of blue along with rich espresso and mocha colors.
- Horse Themed Bedding: Is it time to update your western bedding? The Exclusive Cross Creek collection features strips of horses and southwest prints in a fresh color palette of brick red, brown, tan and blue, making it a great match for your existing bedroom decor.
Western Bedroom Ideas
Western bedrooms evoke a simpler time in life that provides a sense of connection to the past. They incorporate items that are homespun, timeworn and handcrafted. Materials are weathered with a parallel between the exterior and interior of the home.
While western style in its most traditional sense has appeared heavy and ornate, a more contemporary approach has emerged that is more minimalist, light and more conducive to creating a warm and relaxing retreat.
Western bedrooms can also have a blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influence. Think of incorporating rustic wood furniture, earthy colors, wrought iron and colorful textiles. Suede and leather can be used to add warmth to the space. Take color cues from the sunset, cactus, Mexican art prints or go with subtle hues from the desert.
Western paraphernalia can be used such as horseshoes, antlers, saddles and old cowboy boots. Cowboy memorabilia also adds a whimsical touch. Throw pillows can be leather or suede with fringe detailing.
It’s always a good idea to start with an initial concept when designing a western-style bedroom. Do you want to incorporate a neutral palette? Color could be brought in by using subtle earth-tones in area rugs, a few key pieces of décor and artwork. As with any great design, it’s important to bring plenty of texture to the space. Be sure to layer the bed with a cozy throw and decorative pillows that provide a combination of texture and pattern.
If you want to use a minimal approach, solid bedding can be chosen with just a hint of pattern added with the pillows and a blanket at the bottom of the bed.
For those wanting to take a more colorful and vibrant approach, you could start by choose the western bedding you’d like to use and pull colors out from the comforter or duvet to inspire choices in window treatments and surrounding décor. A large colorful print also works well as color inspiration.
There is a broad range of western bedding to choose from – ranging in both neutral and earthy tones to bright reds and turquoise blue. Many are adorned with gorgeous Southwestern geometric prints, others with horses, bucking broncs, horseshoes and cowboys. Browse through our collection of western and southwestern bedding collections.