|Adelanto Azure Standard Sham|
|$87.95 (Retail $104.95)|
|Decorate your bedroom in southwestern style [Read More]|
- Sort by Default Order
- Adelanto Azure Sham: Accent your bedroom with the Adelanto Azure King Sham. This sham features rich textures and warm colors in a geometric pattern for a southwestern addition to your home.
- Eastern Accents Alpine Home Bedding: Escape to your dream lodge retreat. The effortlessly handsome Chalet program comes in several warm colorways of deep maroons, browns, and faux leathers to reflect the sophistication of a toasty Alpine chalet. Its variety of options mean you can mix and match items and colors from across the program to create the perfect design.
- Anatolia bedding, made of linen, is printed with a kilim-inspired patchwork pattern in shades of terra cotta, java, brick, and blue.
- Lodge Bedding Set: Turn your bedroom into a lodge retreat with the Jackson Comforter Set. The rich brown plaid creates a rustic feel, adding to a sense of coziness and relaxation.
- Brown bears amble through pine trees and mountains on this cotton quilt set with taupe and crimson striped details.
- An intricate medallion pattern defines the Medley Comforter Set from Biltmore®, making it an esteemed addition to your home.
- This comforter set from Woolrich will update your bedroom with a modern touch and southern style, featuring a comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 2 decorative pillows, and 2 Euro shams.
- The soft earth tones of this comforter set are warm and inviting, and will give your room an ageless look. Light and dark chocolate faux suede, combined with faux leather piping allow this delicious set to coordinate with so many accessories and looks.
- Cabin Luxury Collection: This hand-tacked comforter is crafted from a brushed wool fabric in a traditional classic plaid pattern.
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
Caldwell Cowhide Bed Set - Twin $240.00 (Retail $287.95) The rich textures of speckled faux [Read More] Caldwell Cowhide Bed Set - Queen $288.00 (Retail $344.95) The rich textures of speckled faux [Read More]
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- This cotton-poly tapestry coverlet softens your southwest room with warm brown and hints of turquoise in a sawtooth diamond design.
Canyon Springs Tapestry Coverlet - Queen $99.95 (Retail $118.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Cibola Southwestern Bed Set: Southwestern geometric designs in red, terracotta, blue and brown on the richly colored Southwestern Cibola Queen Bed Set.
Southwestern Cibola Bed Set - Queen $229.95 (Retail $274.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Cowgirl Western Bedding: An intricate tile print in turquoise, indigo and lime brings vibrant color to this 100% cotton bedding. Bed sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one). Machine wash. ~ Ships from the manufacturer. Allow 1 week. Back to: All Girls Bedding
Western Spring Quilt Bed Set - Twin $160.00 (Retail $191.95) An intricate tile print in turquoise, [Read More] Western Spring Quilt Bed Set - Full/Queen $192.00 (Retail $229.95) An intricate tile print in turquoise, [Read More]
- A dark grey diamond motif is layered over cream, turquoise and brown woven chenille blanket stripes and accented by faux leather, gray linen and genuine turquoise conchos on the stunning Dakota Sky Bed Set.
- Decorate your rustic master bedroom suite with the handsome Del Rio Western Bedding Collection. This stunning collection combines both classic western and southwestern elements to create a sophisticated focal point in your lodge retreat. The Del Rio Western Bedding Collection is available in Queen and King Size.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
Desert Maze Comforter Set - Full $339.99 (Retail $406.95) Bring southwestern style to your bedroom [Read More] Desert Maze Comforter Set - Queen $359.99 (Retail $430.95) With an elegant geometric pattern in [Read More]
- Create a sophisticated southwest escape with jacquard-woven diamond patterns in indigo and pale copper with sandy neutrals. Polyester and cotton fabrics. Include comforter and one sham.
Desert Rose Bed Set - Twin $259.95 (Retail $310.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More] Desert Rose Bed Set - Queen $299.95 (Retail $358.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- With intricate geometric patterns in bold neutrals, this reversible cotton bedding creates the perfect lodge look. Sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one).
Durango Canyon Quilt Set - Full/Queen $197.95 (Retail $236.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Eastern Accents Rory Bedding. The cream hues find the ideal backdrop for any additional pieces that can easily be coordinated to his contemporary ensemble.
- Add luxury to your bedroom with the Echo Canyon Basic Bed Sets. These bed sets are accented with beautifully woven geometrics and richly textured sand-colored fabric for true southwestern style.
Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Twin $609.95 (Retail $730.95) Showcase your southwestern style with the [Read More] Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Twin $609.95 (Retail $730.95) Showcase your southwestern style with the [Read More]
- Luxury Southwestern Bedding: Create a southwestern atmosphere in your bedroom with the Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - King. This bed set features beautifully woven geometrics and richly textured sand-colored fabric for defining style.
Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Twin $763.95 (Retail $915.95) Showcase your southwestern style with the [Read More] Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Queen $999.95 (Retail $1,198.95) The Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set [Read More] Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - King $1,085.95 (Retail $1,302.95) Create a southwestern atmosphere in your [Read More]
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- The Hamilton 4 piece set is a sleek look for this black and white woven collection: a classic look of luxury with simple, clean lines, and rope and zipper detailing. Add a splash of color for fun with a red pillow or throw. Comforter has soft chenille accents, and shams have chenille piping. Can be enhanced with many pillows and euro shams.
- You'll love the look of this Hampton Hill Roaring River comforter set with faux-leather, southwestern embroidery and cable-knit pillows.
- Shimmering shades of Sahara sands and evening desert skies of blue and gray make this a warm and inviting set. Beautiful geometric woven comforter in russet, blue and sand colors, with denim-blue linen pillow shams and accent pillows with toffee velvet trim.
- Add an update to a traditional style with the Lauren Comforter, a jacquard bed that features a luxurious paisley design. The comforter and matching standard shams are accented with shades of blue along with rich espresso and mocha colors.
- Horse Stampede Bedding: A great bedding set for the western enthusiast with a fresh take on the classic western look.
- Horse Themed Bedding
- Wooded River’s Hudson collection transitions between western, lodge or even contemporary, depending what you mix with it. Made from a washable wool-blend, this plush fabric is warm, wears well, and has a soft, non-scratchy wool feel that is easy to care for.
Hudson II Deluxe Bed Set - Queen $883.95 (Retail $1,059.95) Accent your rustic bedroom with the [Read More]
- The Mesa Bedding Collection is a handsome variegated stripe printed on a velvety chenille. The robust hues of aubergine, slate, rust, and gray are bold and mingle beautifully with soft natural colors that emulate an Arizona sky.
- J Queen Phoenix Bedding collection combines the woven chenille jacquard with three faux suede colors; gold, teal, and cream.
- J Queen Taos is a southwestern style woven chenille jacquard. This bedding collection consists of tones of natural colors with hints of rust.
- This bedding collection by J Queen New York is a regional design in shades of Linen, Tan, Brown, and Black. The high and low texture of the alternating stripes plays an important role in this dimensional ensemble.
- The Tucson Bedding Collection is an intricately woven damask in vibrant earth tone hues of brown, teal, spice and gold set on top of a sand-colored ground. This captivating design is paired with matching shams that are engineered centering the damask pattern, and a faux suede bed skirt with chenille border along the bottom edge.
- Little Cowgirl Bedding: Featuring bright floral print cotton, the Cowgirl Dreams Twin Quilt creates the perfect retreat for a fun-loving cowgirl. Back to: All Girls Bedding All Teen Girls Bedding
Western Bedroom Ideas
Western bedrooms evoke a simpler time in life that provides a sense of connection to the past. They incorporate items that are homespun, timeworn and handcrafted. Materials are weathered with a parallel between the exterior and interior of the home.
While western style in its most traditional sense has appeared heavy and ornate, a more contemporary approach has emerged that is more minimalist, light and more conducive to creating a warm and relaxing retreat.
Western bedrooms can also have a blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influence. Think of incorporating rustic wood furniture, earthy colors, wrought iron and colorful textiles. Suede and leather can be used to add warmth to the space. Take color cues from the sunset, cactus, Mexican art prints or go with subtle hues from the desert.
Western paraphernalia can be used such as horseshoes, antlers, saddles and old cowboy boots. Cowboy memorabilia also adds a whimsical touch. Throw pillows can be leather or suede with fringe detailing.
It’s always a good idea to start with an initial concept when designing a western-style bedroom. Do you want to incorporate a neutral palette? Color could be brought in by using subtle earth-tones in area rugs, a few key pieces of décor and artwork. As with any great design, it’s important to bring plenty of texture to the space. Be sure to layer the bed with a cozy throw and decorative pillows that provide a combination of texture and pattern.
If you want to use a minimal approach, solid bedding can be chosen with just a hint of pattern added with the pillows and a blanket at the bottom of the bed.
For those wanting to take a more colorful and vibrant approach, you could start by choose the western bedding you’d like to use and pull colors out from the comforter or duvet to inspire choices in window treatments and surrounding décor. A large colorful print also works well as color inspiration.
There is a broad range of western bedding to choose from – ranging in both neutral and earthy tones to bright reds and turquoise blue. Many are adorned with gorgeous Southwestern geometric prints, others with horses, bucking broncs, horseshoes and cowboys. Browse through our collection of western and southwestern bedding collections.