- Southwestern Ranch Blanket: Texture, vivid color, and graphic horizontal stripes all on one durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton blanket.
- Create a rustic atmosphere in your bedroom with the Highland Lodge Bedding Collection. This bedding collection features calming earth tones and natural colors to remind you of the beautiful outdoors.
- Add an update to a traditional style with the Lauren Comforter, a jacquard bed that features a luxurious paisley design. The comforter and matching standard shams are accented with shades of blue along with rich espresso and mocha colors.
- Horse Themed Bedding: Is it time to update your western bedding? The Exclusive Cross Creek collection features strips of horses and southwest prints in a fresh color palette of brick red, brown, tan and blue, making it a great match for your existing bedroom decor.
- Wooded River’s Hudson collection transitions between western, lodge or even contemporary, depending what you mix with it. Made from a washable wool-blend, this plush fabric is warm, wears well, and has a soft, non-scratchy wool feel that is easy to care for.
- Las Cruces highlights an enduring symbol of Western heritage and faith: the Western cross. The supple tan faux leather and copper faux suede facade is embellished with detailed cross embroidery in vibrant turquoise and chocolate, embedded brass studs and fringe trim. Mitered corners and black piped edges provide a stately finish. To complete the look, accent with Las Cruces' coordinating faux suede pillows, which are detailed with authentic studs, fringes and hand-stitching.
- Evoke the festive spirit of Christmas in style, with this patchwork quilt set, made from cozy microfiber. This ensemble provides a red and green plaid pattern, accented with adorable reindeer, snowmen, and scalloped edges.
- Luxury Western Bedding Set
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- Painted Desert Aztec Bedding: Cinnamon, turquoise, chocolate and rust are combined to make a rich tapestry fabric comforter. 4-piece set includes the following: a comforter, two shams, and bed skirt.
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from Paseo Road the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- Pendleton Southwestern Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Pendleton San Miguel King Blanket is the perfect addition to your bedroom or living room to keep you warm.
- Pendleton Throw Blanket Featuring an intricate Native American-inspired design, this beautiful jacquard throw looks fantastic wherever you choose to put it.
- Pendleton Yakima Throw: Two iconic American brands, one limited-edition collection that celebrates the comforts of home. Pendleton’s heritage Yakima stripe serves as inspiration for this snuggly-soft throw. Backed with plush faux fur, it’s the ultimate companion for fireside chats and early-morning coffee.
- Ranch Life Bronco Cowboy Mugs: The Ranch Life Bronco Mug is a playful way to add Western charm to your dining table. In a versatile black-and-white colorway, this mug features a bucking bronco and rider, finished with a mattress ticking stripe rim. Complete a whimsical, rustic dining ensemble when you coordinate with other pieces in the Ranch Life Collection.
- Ranch Life Horse Mugs: The Ranch Life Horse Mug is a playful way to add Western charm to your dining table. In a versatile black-and-white colorway, this mug features a cowboy wrangling horses, finished with a mattress ticking stripe rim. Complete a whimsical, rustic dining ensemble when you coordinate with other pieces in the Ranch Life Collection.
- Ranch Life Longhorn Cattle Mugs: The Ranch Life Longhorn Mug is a playful way to add Western charm to your dining table.
- Ranch Life Remuda Western Mugs: The Ranch Life Remuda Mug is a playful way to add Western charm to your dining table.
- Ranch Life Western Dinnerware Set: A playful Western take on traditional Toile de Jouy, Ranch Life takes you on a heritage journey through the American frontier, replete with natural scenery of wrangling cowboys, grazing cow herds, and frolicking desert wildlife.
- Rustic Christmas Pillows: Plump up your living room or bedroom with these festive rustic and farmhouse Christmas Pillows. Decorative holiday pillows are the ultimate Christmas home accent, adding style, personality and welcome to every tableau.
- Rustic Reindeer Pillow: This polyester pillow with cotton back and poly fill features a whimsical deer design.
- Sante Fe Comforter Set: Lightweight cotton gives an airy feel to the Santa Fe comforter set. The neutral color palette adds a modern twist to the neutral geometric print.
- The Sierra bedding set features a gorgeous earth-inspired design. Taken from the colors and elements of nature, Sierra features a detailed chenille comforter with luxurious faux suede and faux leather accents. Toggles and Conchos finish the set in style. Coordinating accessories available separately.
- The Silverado Bedding Set is a perfect contrast of bold southwest stripes and classic southwestern geometric patterns in shades of rust, smoky taupe and hints of charcoal.
- Beads and feathers embellish this woven chenille bedding inspired by the desert sunset.
- Woven with a classic kilim design in a vintage palette of blues, reds and greens, the cotton/poly Southwest Expressions Tapestry King Coverlet creates an inviting southwest space.
- Spirit Valley Southwestern Dinnerware Set: A colorful medley of Aztec-inspired geometric patterns adorns this set, showcased in striking earth and jewel tones.
- Smoky Mountain Quilt: A series of soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey help to make this an instant classic.
- Intricate sun and tile designs in turquoise, red and gold bring desert beauty to this 100% cotton collection. Bed sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one).
- Horses, feathers, diamonds, steer skulls-all of our favorite western icons cover our Classic Western stripes quilt. This reversible quilt has a classic blue and white striped pattern on the back.
- Grey, charcoal, turquoise, indigo, and camel come together in a beautiful southwestern zig-zag pattern on this bedding collection. Reverses to a charcoal and cream diamond print to suit your western style.
- Rustic Comforter Set: Update your Southwestern, Bohemian bedroom with the Trent comforter set. The patchwork style jacquard adds a subtle, Aztec texture to your bedding that allows you to add your own elements of style and color. The shades of taupe and cream set a neutral palette to play with, perfect for any home.
Western Bedroom Ideas
Western bedrooms evoke a simpler time in life that provides a sense of connection to the past. They incorporate items that are homespun, timeworn and handcrafted. Materials are weathered with a parallel between the exterior and interior of the home.
While western style in its most traditional sense has appeared heavy and ornate, a more contemporary approach has emerged that is more minimalist, light and more conducive to creating a warm and relaxing retreat.
Western bedrooms can also have a blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influence. Think of incorporating rustic wood furniture, earthy colors, wrought iron and colorful textiles. Suede and leather can be used to add warmth to the space. Take color cues from the sunset, cactus, Mexican art prints or go with subtle hues from the desert.
Western paraphernalia can be used such as horseshoes, antlers, saddles and old cowboy boots. Cowboy memorabilia also adds a whimsical touch. Throw pillows can be leather or suede with fringe detailing.
It’s always a good idea to start with an initial concept when designing a western-style bedroom. Do you want to incorporate a neutral palette? Color could be brought in by using subtle earth-tones in area rugs, a few key pieces of décor and artwork. As with any great design, it’s important to bring plenty of texture to the space. Be sure to layer the bed with a cozy throw and decorative pillows that provide a combination of texture and pattern.
If you want to use a minimal approach, solid bedding can be chosen with just a hint of pattern added with the pillows and a blanket at the bottom of the bed.
For those wanting to take a more colorful and vibrant approach, you could start by choose the western bedding you’d like to use and pull colors out from the comforter or duvet to inspire choices in window treatments and surrounding décor. A large colorful print also works well as color inspiration.
There is a broad range of western bedding to choose from – ranging in both neutral and earthy tones to bright reds and turquoise blue. Many are adorned with gorgeous Southwestern geometric prints, others with horses, bucking broncs, horseshoes and cowboys. Browse through our collection of western and southwestern bedding collections.