- Sort by Rating
- J Queen Phoenix Bedding collection combines the woven chenille jacquard with three faux suede colors; gold, teal, and cream.
- J Queen Taos is a southwestern style woven chenille jacquard. This bedding collection consists of tones of natural colors with hints of rust.
- You'll love the look of this Hampton Hill Roaring River comforter set with faux-leather, southwestern embroidery and cable-knit pillows.
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- Eastern Accents Alpine Home Bedding: Escape to your dream lodge retreat. The effortlessly handsome Chalet program comes in several warm colorways of deep maroons, browns, and faux leathers to reflect the sophistication of a toasty Alpine chalet. Its variety of options mean you can mix and match items and colors from across the program to create the perfect design.
- Adelanto Azure Sham: Accent your bedroom with the Adelanto Azure King Sham. This sham features rich textures and warm colors in a geometric pattern for a southwestern addition to your home.
Adelanto Azure Standard Sham $87.95 (Retail $104.95) Decorate your bedroom in southwestern style [Read More]
- This cotton-poly tapestry coverlet softens your southwest room with warm brown and hints of turquoise in a sawtooth diamond design.
Canyon Springs Tapestry Coverlet - Queen $99.95 (Retail $118.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- A dark grey diamond motif is layered over cream, turquoise and brown woven chenille blanket stripes and accented by faux leather, gray linen and genuine turquoise conchos on the stunning Dakota Sky Bed Set.
- Create a sophisticated southwest escape with jacquard-woven diamond patterns in indigo and pale copper with sandy neutrals. Polyester and cotton fabrics. Include comforter and one sham.
Desert Rose Bed Set - Twin $259.95 (Retail $310.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More] Desert Rose Bed Set - Queen $299.95 (Retail $358.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Luxury Southwestern Bedding: Create a southwestern atmosphere in your bedroom with the Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - King. This bed set features beautifully woven geometrics and richly textured sand-colored fabric for defining style.
Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Twin $763.95 (Retail $915.95) Showcase your southwestern style with the [Read More] Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Queen $999.95 (Retail $1,198.95) The Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set [Read More] Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - King $1,085.95 (Retail $1,302.95) Create a southwestern atmosphere in your [Read More]
- Wooded River’s Hudson collection transitions between western, lodge or even contemporary, depending what you mix with it. Made from a washable wool-blend, this plush fabric is warm, wears well, and has a soft, non-scratchy wool feel that is easy to care for.
Hudson II Deluxe Bed Set - Queen $883.95 (Retail $1,059.95) Accent your rustic bedroom with the [Read More]
- An intricate medallion pattern defines the Medley Comforter Set from Biltmore®, making it an esteemed addition to your home.
- Add an update to a traditional style with the Lauren Comforter, a jacquard bed that features a luxurious paisley design. The comforter and matching standard shams are accented with shades of blue along with rich espresso and mocha colors.
- This comforter set from Woolrich will update your bedroom with a modern touch and southern style, featuring a comforter, 2 shams, 1 bedskirt, 2 decorative pillows, and 2 Euro shams.
- The soft earth tones of this comforter set are warm and inviting, and will give your room an ageless look. Light and dark chocolate faux suede, combined with faux leather piping allow this delicious set to coordinate with so many accessories and looks.
- The Hamilton 4 piece set is a sleek look for this black and white woven collection: a classic look of luxury with simple, clean lines, and rope and zipper detailing. Add a splash of color for fun with a red pillow or throw. Comforter has soft chenille accents, and shams have chenille piping. Can be enhanced with many pillows and euro shams.
Western Bedroom Ideas
Western bedrooms evoke a simpler time in life that provides a sense of connection to the past. They incorporate items that are homespun, timeworn and handcrafted. Materials are weathered with a parallel between the exterior and interior of the home.
While western style in its most traditional sense has appeared heavy and ornate, a more contemporary approach has emerged that is more minimalist, light and more conducive to creating a warm and relaxing retreat.
Western bedrooms can also have a blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influence. Think of incorporating rustic wood furniture, earthy colors, wrought iron and colorful textiles. Suede and leather can be used to add warmth to the space. Take color cues from the sunset, cactus, Mexican art prints or go with subtle hues from the desert.
Western paraphernalia can be used such as horseshoes, antlers, saddles and old cowboy boots. Cowboy memorabilia also adds a whimsical touch. Throw pillows can be leather or suede with fringe detailing.
It’s always a good idea to start with an initial concept when designing a western-style bedroom. Do you want to incorporate a neutral palette? Color could be brought in by using subtle earth-tones in area rugs, a few key pieces of décor and artwork. As with any great design, it’s important to bring plenty of texture to the space. Be sure to layer the bed with a cozy throw and decorative pillows that provide a combination of texture and pattern.
If you want to use a minimal approach, solid bedding can be chosen with just a hint of pattern added with the pillows and a blanket at the bottom of the bed.
For those wanting to take a more colorful and vibrant approach, you could start by choose the western bedding you’d like to use and pull colors out from the comforter or duvet to inspire choices in window treatments and surrounding décor. A large colorful print also works well as color inspiration.
There is a broad range of western bedding to choose from – ranging in both neutral and earthy tones to bright reds and turquoise blue. Many are adorned with gorgeous Southwestern geometric prints, others with horses, bucking broncs, horseshoes and cowboys. Browse through our collection of western and southwestern bedding collections.