Rustic Chandeliers: Give your home or lodge cozy cabin look with a chandelier. You’ll find a wide variety of lighting options to choose from. From the Grand Old River Canoe Chandelier that is reminiscent of frontier days when traders traveled the rivers in birch bark canoes, to the Bear Family Chandelier that portrays bears walking amidst a beautiful mountain landscape.
The faux antler chandeliers resemble the fixtures in gorgeous alpine mountain lodges with its warm, rustic charm with antlers that are carefully sculpted then painted by hand to create their natural look. Our chandeliers come in various styles and designs. The Rustic Lighting selection ranges from sconces to rustic lamps, chandeliers, table lamps, bear, moose, kitchen and bathroom lighting fixtures.
If you are looking for lodge lighting, check out the Ashwood collection. The Ashwood family blends the feel of an old iron frame with real wood accents. The textured black frame is brought together with real wood banding in a whiskey barrel finish. When you look at the candle covers and woodwork, you’ll know the Ashwood family was built with strict attention to the details.
Or shop our Lodge Chandelier category for a wider variety of options.
- Like the fixtures in alpine mountain lodges, this chandelier has a warm, rustic charm. The antlers are carefully sculpted then painted by hand to create their natural look.
- Crystal Droplet Chandelier: Large crystal droplets catch the light, enhancing the shimmer of the stunning Anabella Collection. Its timeless elegance lends a special atmosphere to any room.
- Antler Chandelier: Like the fixtures in alpine mountain lodges, this chandelier has a warm, rustic charm.
- Alpine Round Faux Antler Chandelier: Like the fixtures in alpine mountain lodges, this chandelier has a warm, rustic charm. The faux antlers are carefully sculpted then painted by hand to create their natural look.
- Farmhouse Crystal Drop Chandelier: Equally at home in an ancient French castle or a downtown loft, Aubrey creates a dramatic centerpiece in any setting. Crystal drops hang in varying lengths from a rustic iron cage, creating an illusion of movement.
- Rosedale Bamboo Chandelier: So many things to love: the classic candelabra design, the handcrafted bamboo frame, and the artistry of the rattan ties pulling it all together. Grand in scale but relaxed in vibe, it has just the right amount of natural style.
- French Country White Chandelier: The distressed white finish offers rustic farmhouse artistry for some gentle balance and effulgent ambiance in your home.
- Candle Style Tiered Chandelier: This candle style tiered chandelier was created for the designer who is adamant about quality and exacting about style.
- Candle Style Empire Chandelier: Add a touch of traditional style to any space with a candelabra style bulb for the ultimate vintage glow.