A new generation Southwest rug designed by Dine’ (Navajo) artist Randy L. Baron. This rug captures not only his street-smart style but his brush strokes as well.
Buckskin Area Rug
Brand New Old School Buckskin Area Rug
A new generation Southwest rug designed by Dine’ (Navajo) artist Randy L. Baron. This rug captures not only his street-smart style but his brush strokes as well. The Brand New Old School Bucksin Area Rug is made in the USA, stain-resistant, received the highest durability rating, made with premium nylon, treated to prevent fading, engineered to lay flat, fire-resistant, and anti-microbial.
Buckskin is made to order. You should expect to receive your order about 2 weeks from the date purchased. Ships from the US directly from the manufacturer.
- Free Shipping
- 60-Day In-Home Trial
- Easy to Clean
- Stain Resistant
- Made with Premium EnduraStran Nylon
- Commercial-Grade Durability Rating
- Chemically Treated to Prevent Fading
- Made in the USA
- Zero Waste Sent to Landfills
- Durable Backing Technology Ensures Rugs Lay Flat
- Fire Resistant and Anti-Microbial
- Reinforced, Interlocked, Polymer-Coated Polypropylene Backing
3×4 = 2’8″x 3’10” (approx.)
4×6 = 3’10″x 5’4″ (approx.)
2×8 = 2’1″x 7’8″ (approx.)
5×8 = 5’4″ x 7’8″ (approx)
8×11 = 7’8″x 10’9″ (approx.)
8′ Round = 7’7″ Across (approx.)
Thickness: 1/3″ (approx.)