- Sort by Default Order
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- Bears, pinecones and geometric stripes merge to create this comfy polyester bed set. Includes comforter, one sham and one accent pillow. Machine wash. Comforter: 66"W x 86"L; sham: 26"W x 20"L; accent pillow: 16"W x 16"L
- Painted Desert Aztec Bedding: Classic Aztec pattern tapestry with tranquil tones of turquoise, terracotta, beige and brown.
- Pendleton Arrowhead Wool Blanket This multicolored blanket displays an attractive combination of beige, gold and grey that will blend with your decor scheme. The intricate, geometric design is created with arrow images, symbols common among Native American tribes.
- Pendleton Los Ojos Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Southwestern blanket is just the thing to keep you warm.
- Pendleton Native American Blanket Since ancient times, Native Americans have practiced astronomy to predict the arrival of the brightest stars.
- Pendleton Southwestern Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Pendleton San Miguel King Blanket is the perfect addition to your bedroom or living room to keep you warm.
- Pendleton Throw Blanket Featuring an intricate Native American-inspired design, this beautiful jacquard throw looks fantastic wherever you choose to put it.
- The Silverado Bedding Set is a perfect contrast of bold southwest stripes and classic southwestern geometric patterns in shades of rust, smoky taupe and hints of charcoal.
- Woven with a classic kilim design in a vintage palette of blues, reds and greens, the cotton/poly Southwest Expressions Tapestry King Coverlet creates an inviting southwest space.
Southwest Expressions Tapestry Coverlet - Queen $99.95 (Retail $118.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Coordinating paisley and floral prints create vintage charm on the western Wildflower Paisley Bedding Collection in pre-washed cotton with scalloped edges. Back to: All Girls Bedding
Wildflower Paisley Quilt - Full/Queen $149.95 (Retail $178.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Bold southwest stripes in turquoise, navy, brown, beige and rust micro-herringbone are mixed with beautiful textures on the poly Turquoise River Bedding Collection. Bed sets include comforter, bedskirt, two shams and three accent pillows. Machine wash.
- Bring in the colors of the desert in your western-style bedroom with striped accents in orange, tan, turquoise, and rust. The chambray comforter set adds balance to the earthy colors.
Western Bedroom Ideas
Western bedrooms evoke a simpler time in life that provides a sense of connection to the past. They incorporate items that are homespun, timeworn and handcrafted. Materials are weathered with a parallel between the exterior and interior of the home.
While western style in its most traditional sense has appeared heavy and ornate, a more contemporary approach has emerged that is more minimalist, light and more conducive to creating a warm and relaxing retreat.
Western bedrooms can also have a blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influence. Think of incorporating rustic wood furniture, earthy colors, wrought iron and colorful textiles. Suede and leather can be used to add warmth to the space. Take color cues from the sunset, cactus, Mexican art prints or go with subtle hues from the desert.
Western paraphernalia can be used such as horseshoes, antlers, saddles and old cowboy boots. Cowboy memorabilia also adds a whimsical touch. Throw pillows can be leather or suede with fringe detailing.
It’s always a good idea to start with an initial concept when designing a western-style bedroom. Do you want to incorporate a neutral palette? Color could be brought in by using subtle earth-tones in area rugs, a few key pieces of décor and artwork. As with any great design, it’s important to bring plenty of texture to the space. Be sure to layer the bed with a cozy throw and decorative pillows that provide a combination of texture and pattern.
If you want to use a minimal approach, solid bedding can be chosen with just a hint of pattern added with the pillows and a blanket at the bottom of the bed.
For those wanting to take a more colorful and vibrant approach, you could start by choose the western bedding you’d like to use and pull colors out from the comforter or duvet to inspire choices in window treatments and surrounding décor. A large colorful print also works well as color inspiration.
There is a broad range of western bedding to choose from – ranging in both neutral and earthy tones to bright reds and turquoise blue. Many are adorned with gorgeous Southwestern geometric prints, others with horses, bucking broncs, horseshoes and cowboys. Browse through our collection of western and southwestern bedding collections.