- Sort by Popularity
- Light up your home with the Montana Pendant Light. This metal pendant adds a rustic touch to your décor and features bear and pine tree silhouettes finished in burnished bronze and amber flake glass shades.
- Antler Chandelier: Like the fixtures in alpine mountain lodges, this chandelier has a warm, rustic charm.
- Rustic Lodge Chandelier
- Lantern Chandelier: A heavy duty handmade wagon wheel is teamed up with Sutter's Mill Lantern handmade authentic side mounted western lanterns to create the magnificent wagon wheel chandeliers.
- Rustic Glass Pendant: A gently mottled texture and a subtle green hue characterize each shade of this pendant, generously sized and ideal for high ceilings.
- Rustic Glass Chandelier: Scaled especially for high ceilings, the Paxton Pendant is a show-stopping piece.
- Pioneer Rustic Chandelier: A perfect way to light the great room of your home is with magnificent “American Made” Pioneer wagon wheel chandeliers.
- Rustic Crystal Chandelier: Faceted crystal leaves sparkle at the ends of intertwining branches on the Camilla 6-Arm Chandelier.
- Wine Barrel Hoop Chandelier: A rustic iron barrel hoop hangs from six thick rope cords, bringing wine country style to your dining room.
- Horse Chandelier: Create a welcoming glow with the Horse Head Chandelier. Crafted with a western flair, this chandelier with three Old World style horse heads and leaves, creates defining style.
- Old West Lighting: Light up your Old West home with the Reproduction Single Ox Yoke 2 Lantern Light.
- Wagon Wheel Chandelier: Create a welcoming glow with the Small Wagon Wheel Chandelier, featuring a reproduction wagon wheel with classic chimney lights for Old West style.
- Western Chandelier: Featuring a reproduction wagon wheel, downlights with amber shades, the Large Wagon Wheel Chandelier is suited to your Old West home.
- Reproduction Antler Chandelier
- Wooden Bead Chandelier: Whitewashed wood beads give the Francesca Chandelier a fresh, summery look. Whether in a dining room or a seating area, it’s a natural complement to any decor style.
- Sutters Mill Lighting: A perfect way to light the great room of your home is with this magnificent “American Made” 49er wagon wheel chandelier.
- Wagon Wheel Lantern Chandelier: Featuring a reproduction wagon wheel and seven hanging lanterns, the Large Wagon Wheel Chandelier with Rustic Lanterns is perfectly suited to your Old West home.
- The Double Wagon Wheel Chandelier casts an inviting glow in your rustic home with reproduction wagon wheels and classic chimney lights for an Old West look.
- Combining rustic pine elements with contemporary grace, this steel fixture in a black walnut finish features frosted Scavo glass shades.
- Rustic Metal Chandelier: Create rustic elegance in your dining space. Channeling farmhouse style, this solid iron chandelier features a delicate design with an oil-painted rust finish.
- Rustic Heritage Pendant: Traditional yet bold this pendant showcases a large teardrop-shaped glass shade that accommodates one 100 W E26 lightbulb (not included). Compatible with a dimmer switch for adjustable ambiance.
- 12-Light Empire Chandelier: This stunning farmhouse-style rustic chandelier as twelve lights with metal detailing
- Candle Style Empire Chandelier: Add a touch of traditional style to any space with a candelabra style bulb for the ultimate vintage glow.
- Farmhouse Globe Chandelier: Whether you greet guests with a warm glow in the entryway or over your dining room table, this chandelier is sure to shine.
- Candle Style Tiered Chandelier: This candle style tiered chandelier was created for the designer who is adamant about quality and exacting about style.
- French Country White Chandelier: The distressed white finish offers rustic farmhouse artistry for some gentle balance and effulgent ambiance in your home.
- Wood & Metal Chandelier: An eye-catching gorgeous rustic chandelier with a wood frame and metal ring. The perfect focal point in any room.
- Modern Industrial Lighting: Industrial, farmhouse chic. This unmistakably, Modern Orb Chandelier is made of 100-percent metal.
- Real Deer Antler Chandelier: A stunning real antler Fallow/Mule Deer cluster chandelier made from naturally shed antlers. Handmade in North America.
- Malibu Beaded Chandelier: Strands of gorgeous beads with subtle gold veining bring an earthy glamour to any space. The sturdy steel frame is wrapped in natural hemp with a perfectly frayed tassel, adding to the rustic appeal.
- Rosedale Bamboo Chandelier: So many things to love: the classic candelabra design, the handcrafted bamboo frame, and the artistry of the rattan ties pulling it all together. Grand in scale but relaxed in vibe, it has just the right amount of natural style.
- Ventana Organic Chandelier: A relaxed mix of coconut beads and abaca make this tiered chandelier the versatile-yet-refined natural you’ve been looking for.
- Spruce Street Sofa: Sophisticated but never stuffy, this has a cosmopolitan appeal that makes it a house favorite. The look is tailored and chic, with refined proportions that don't sacrifice comfort for style. Shop the Look Spruce Seat 3 -Seat Sofa with Bench Seat Turo Coffee Table Canyon Chair with Nailheads We fell in love with this chair when we discovered a seasoned artisan meticulously tacking each nailhead by hand at our North Carolina manufacturer's factory. The silhouette is traditional club, but the deep seat and plush cushioning offer supreme, sink-in comfort. Braided Abaca Rug Expert weavers hand-select each and every abaca plant fiber, then weave them tightly together to create thick braids for a satiny texture, a chunky weave, and fantastic durability. Ventana Chandelier A relaxed mix of coconut beads and abaca make this tiered chandelier the versatile-yet-refined natural you’ve been looking for. Its dramatic scale balances beautifully with a light and airy design that won’t overpower. We love it as a statement piece in a dining room or a bedroom.
- Suspended by an adjustable chain, this piece is crafted from resin and metal, boasting curved lines that work well in any rustic setting.
- A nod to traditional candlestick lighting, pared-back lines give this a more modern look. The absence of glass panes creates a clean, airy look that casts an unobstructed glow. A gilded finish adds a touch of polish.
- Bring the beauty of nature into your room with these stunning steel fixtures featuring glass icicle strands topped with crystal beads for a glistening display of light.
- Rustic Leaf Chandelier: The Capri 6 Light Chandelier casts a lovely glow in your rustic home with elegant leaf details on curved branches and artful shades with a wrapped look.
- Reproduction elk antlers are artfully intertwined to form the dramatic two-tier Elk 12 Antler Chandelier with nine candelabra lights on the top tier and twelve lights on the bottom tier.
- Capture lodge style with the Elk 30 Antler Chandelier. Made with thirty interwoven hand-finished faux elk antlers, this chandelier is the perfect accent for your décor.
- Real Mule Deer Chandelier: Give your living room a new rustic look with this lodge Chandelier. This chandelier features naturally-shed antlers and woodsy style.
- Real Mule Deer Chandelier: The Elongated Chandelier - Extra Large enhances your rustic living room with naturally-shed antlers and woodsy style.
- Capture rustic style with the Harper Chandelier. Made with hand forged iron with painted driftwood accents, these rustic chandeliers are the perfect accent for your decor.
If you want to add rural and country charm to your home, a chandelier is the perfect choice. Whether its to add a welcoming grace to your foyer, set the tone in your dining room or simply add character to a bedroom, chandeliers can define the ambiance of a room.
Whether it’s a simple pendant that provides a minimalist, modern touch or a showstopping crystal fixture that exudes a regal elegance, a chandelier instantly catches the eye and sets a design tone. The trick is determining the correct size for the space.
Whether you go with traditional rustic, farmhouse, industrial or something in between, think about the design style of your space and what message you are trying to send with your chandelier choice. Do you want it to tie in and blend with the surrounding décor, or be a statement piece that stands out? There are so many ways that your chandelier can make your room feel different- and the choice is all yours.
If your style is minimalism, you may want to add a chandelier that creates interest and drama. If your room has plenty of architectural interest, you may want to go with a chandelier that is a bit more understated in design.
Chandeliers work best as a supplementary light source should be incorporated into a layered lighting scheme.
3 Tips from Interior Designer Kelly Wearstler for Architectural Digest
Take into account other elements of the room. “If you look at a chandelier on its own, out of the context of the room, it might be an amazing object, but it may not harmonize in the way it needs to once in the overall composition,” says Wearstler. “If there are a number of bold statement pieces already in the room, a simple chandelier may be more effective. Conversely, if the room decor is more minimal, a bold sculptural chandelier will be the signature wow. There should be hierarchy within a space. Too many starlets in one room can create needless drama.”
Evaluate the desired drop-down length. “The height of a chandelier should be based on the height of the ceiling and its location in the room. If it’s in the center of an open space, such as a living room or foyer, allow 12 inches or preferably more between the lowest point of the chandelier and head height. A minimum of seven feet from the floor is a good standard to follow. However, if hanging over a table, keep a minimum of 36 inches between tabletop and chandelier bottom to avoid hitting your head.”
Keep in mind the room’s shape. “Never ignore the importance of scale in a design. For long, narrow spaces like corridors, kitchens, and baths, it’s great to use a more linear chandelier to complement the overall spatial proportions of the room. The result feels more custom and thoughtful.”
Featured Rustic Chandeliers
There is a wide variety of rustic chandeliers to choose from, such as wagon wheel chandeliers, country farmhouse chandeliers, as well as those that incorporate distressed wood, metallic and natural accessories. A simplistic white chandelier makes a great counterpart for farmhouse whereas those with detailed heavily with wrought iron and wildlife motifs work better in a traditional rustic home.