Find farmhouse lighting, including farmhouse chandeliers, wall sconces, and table lamps. The farmhouse style of decorating is classic, elegant, and comfortable. It’s all about simplicity and keeping things organic. One of the convenient aspects of the farmhouse style is the flexibility it offers, enabling you to decorate with your personal decor collection and vintage furniture that you might have fallen in love with. Forego clutter and be selective in where items are placed.
Organic elements in the home help create a calm and peaceful environment. Choose materials that resonate with your own personal style that will help you connect to your interior. Whether its wood, leather, or seagrass, these items connect us to the great outdoors. Hammered and distressed metals and seeded glass convey a sense of history.
Modern farmhouse combines vintage and modern with a neutral palette as the backdrop. This allows the raw materials, clean lines, and vintage accessories to stand out.
Define open-concept spaces with industrial style farmhouse pendants, mix and match lighting from linen-style shades on table lamps to gorgeous wood pendants with exposed bulbs. Recessed lighting and under-shelf lighting can be replaced with stunning farmhouse fixtures.
If you love farmhouse décor and are wondering where to start, lighting is the perfect place. This style of lighting incorporates antique-inspired fixtures, to industrial and shabby-chic.
Types of Farmhouse Lighting
Traditional farmhouse has stood the test of time and has evolved into today’s modern and industrial styles. It draws from the farm homes of early settlers and brings a feeling of the days of old into a home.
Vintage style is reminiscent of the designs developed in rural locations such as country cottages. Great lighting isn’t intended to fulfill the practical role of lighting up the room, it should also stand out as a beautiful piece of design. Vintage lighting is the perfect choice for those who seek to add old world charm to their home.
Modern farmhouse lighting combines sleek and contemporary lines with a cozy farmhouse aesthetic. It’s defined by combining simple lines and a subtle warmth, with natural textures such as wood or galvanized steel. It’s less rustic and leans towards modern rustic sophistication.
Industrial farmhouse lighting fixtures generally incorporate modern steel or iron that don’t overpower a neutral color scheme.
This collection of farmhouse-inspired lighting evokes a sense of simplicity, warmth, and comfort. Find organic glass, wood, and iron elements as will as industrial silhouettes.
- Sort by Default Order
- Like the fixtures in alpine mountain lodges, this chandelier has a warm, rustic charm. The antlers are carefully sculpted then painted by hand to create their natural look.
- Crystal Droplet Chandelier: Large crystal droplets catch the light, enhancing the shimmer of the stunning Anabella Collection. Its timeless elegance lends a special atmosphere to any room.
- Antique Brass Cloche Pendant: Seeded glass shades are accented with industrial brass detailing, giving the Industrial Pendant Collection a look that’s simple yet refined.
- Antique Brass Flare Pendant: Seeded glass shades are accented with industrial brass detailing, giving the Industrial Pendant Collection a look that’s simple yet refined.
- Antique Brass Globe Pendant: Seeded glass shades are accented with industrial brass detailing, giving the Industrial Pendant Collection a look that’s simple yet refined.
- Antique Copper Wall Sconce: Lustrous, hand-antiqued mirrored-glass panes of various sizes make up the unique shape of this Moroccan-inspired Laila Lighting Collection.
- Alpine Round Faux Antler Chandelier: Like the fixtures in alpine mountain lodges, this chandelier has a warm, rustic charm. The faux antlers are carefully sculpted then painted by hand to create their natural look.
- Antler Decorative Lighting: Bring the beauty of nature indoors. This hurricane adds warm, rustic charm to a dining table or mantel.
- Farmhouse Crystal Drop Chandelier: Equally at home in an ancient French castle or a downtown loft, Aubrey creates a dramatic centerpiece in any setting. Crystal drops hang in varying lengths from a rustic iron cage, creating an illusion of movement.
- Rosedale Bamboo Chandelier: So many things to love: the classic candelabra design, the handcrafted bamboo frame, and the artistry of the rattan ties pulling it all together. Grand in scale but relaxed in vibe, it has just the right amount of natural style.