- Sort by Default Order
- Create a rustic atmosphere in your bedroom with the Highland Lodge Bedding Collection. This bedding collection features calming earth tones and natural colors to remind you of the beautiful outdoors.
- Relax the rustic way with this comforter collection, digitally printed for vibrant color and detail. 100% cotton outer shell with polyester fill. Machine wash.
- Large medallions in a combination of rustic red, denim, sage green, and tan on a washed linen fabric make the Melinda comforter set and pillow from HiEnd Accents the perfect collection for updating your bedroom in traditional Americana style.
- The charming rustic-chic style of this Quilt Set by HiEnd Accents brings a comfy feel to your bed. The subtle fleur-de-lis pattern and neutral tan and cream tones keep it looking relaxed and inviting. The breathable cotton fabric is soft and touchable. The coordinating shams finish off the look in sleek style you'll adore.
- Southwestern Ranch Blanket: Texture, vivid color, and graphic horizontal stripes all on one durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton blanket.
- Southwestern Lodge Sham: Texture, vivid color, and graphic vertical stripes all on a durable, yarn-dyed woven cotton sham.
- Eastern Accents King Bedding
- Geometric Brown Linen Duvet Cover: Gorgeous spicy hues in rhythmic diamond formations in a warm earth tone palette.
- French Country Bedding Toile: French Country Bedding Collection includes Toile Comforter, coordinating pieced shams adorned with gimp and cording, and gathered buffalo-check dust skirt.
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- Bands of autumn-colored forests cross this brushed microfiber polyester bedding with colorful geometric accents. Sets include quilt and two shams. Machine wash.
- Bear and deer silhouettes highlight panels of forest green and cream on this lightweight microfiber bedding, adding a cozy outdoor touch to your room.
- Forest Bedding Quilt: The Donna Sharp Red Forest Bedding Collection Quilt has a bold, masculine pattern that's perfect for a hunting lodge or log cabin.
- Urban Stripe Duvet Cover: Equally chic in a city loft or lakeside cabin, watercolor stripes and dotted bands bring linear appeal to the bed.
- The miracles of linen, cotton and tencel fabrics are offered with the Pandora bedding set. It's texture, circulates the air with natural linen, cotton and eucalyptus fibers and ensures fast moisture transfer, prevents the formation of bacteria.
- The Fairfield Rustic Bedding Collection from HiEnd features a luxurious combination of contemporary design and rustic charm.
- Make your bunkhouse ready for overnight guests with this cowhide printed quilt set. The reversible quilt has a back of paisley printed chocolate, while the front has a whimsical dark russet and chocolate cowhide print.
- Forest Pine Earthtone Bedding: This gorgeous rustic Forest Pine earthtone bedding collection has sumptuous shades of velvety greens and browns.
- Eastern Accents Rory Bedding. The cream hues find the ideal backdrop for any additional pieces that can easily be coordinated to his contemporary ensemble.
- An homage to classic Oxford style, this duvet cover set is a handsome, luxurious and welcoming piece. Metallic detailing, clean-cut lines complete this stately look.
- Bring a bit of playful sophistication to classic lodge décor with Buck. This decorative pillow features laser-cut antlers on faux leather. Finished with a knife-edge. With plenty of vintage flairs, this pillow has a mod and masculine style perfect for any ski resort-style.
- Donna Sharp Rustic Bedding: This handsome quilted bedding collection was inspired by Donna Sharp’s best-selling Campfire and Woodland quilts.
- The reversible Del Sol Quilt Set will add vibrant color to your bedroom. Gorgeous jewel tones enhance the Aztec inspired designs to create this stunning quilt set.
- Create a sophisticated southwest escape with jacquard-woven diamond patterns in indigo and pale copper with sandy neutrals. Polyester and cotton fabrics. Include comforter and one sham.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
- Madison Park Urban Bedding: Bring a touch of farmhouse style into your bedroom with this Urban Cabin plaid comforter set by Madison Park.
- Luxury Southwestern Bedding: Give your room a classic southwest look with the luxurious Desert Arrow Full/Queen Bed Set in denim blue, terracotta, tan and brown geometrics embellished with faux leather and silver conchos.
- Decorate your rustic master bedroom suite with the handsome Del Rio Western Bedding Collection. This stunning collection combines both classic western and southwestern elements to create a sophisticated focal point in your lodge retreat. The Del Rio Western Bedding Collection is available in Queen and King Size.
- Rustic Turquoise Throw: Bring southwest style to your bedroom with the Dakota Sky Throw, featuring cream, turquoise, and brown woven chenille blanket stripes with faux leather fringe ends.
- A dark grey diamond motif is layered over cream, turquoise and brown woven chenille blanket stripes and accented by faux leather, gray linen and genuine turquoise conchos on the stunning Dakota Sky Bed Set.
- Cowprint Bedding: The Elsa bedding set has an all-over quilted cream and brown cowhide pattern on the front, and a chocolate and tan scroll pattern on the reverse.
- The rich texture of speckled faux cowhide reverses to soft tan microsuede trimmed in faux leather detailed with three conchos to create the inviting Caldwell Cowhide Euro Sham. Measures 27"W x 27"L.
- Country Manor Toile Bedding: Sherry Kline Home toile comforter in hues of blue and creme.
- Rustic Patchwork Quilt Bedding: Soft, woven plaids in fresh neutral colors such as taupe, ivory, slate and dove grey make this an instant classic.
- Transform your bedroom into a mountain landscape with this cotton-poly blend comforter set detailed with pine trees.
- A timeless plaid print is perfect for the holiday season and year-round with its rustic appeal and warm tones.
- The Cascade Lodge Collection incorporates rustic bear silhouettes with pinecone accents and geometric elements on warm chenille.
- Transform your bedroom with the luxurious woven chenille Yukon River Bear & Moose Queen Bed Set in browns, red, black, tan and forest green with wildlife, canoes and leaves accented by faux leather, gimp trim and wooden buttons.
- The Gallatin Bear Bed Set combines black bear and pine tree-print woven chenille in browns, red, black, tan and muted green with printed faux leather, antique brass rivets and bullion fringe for a polished look.
- This cotton-poly tapestry coverlet softens your southwest room with warm brown and hints of turquoise in a sawtooth diamond design.
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
- Wildlife Bathroom Collection: Bring elegance to your lodge bath with these resin accessories featuring raised wildlife scenes bronze and brown finish.
- Rustic Pine Cone Bedding: Bring the tranquility of the forest into your bedroom with a quilt that blends complementing colors perfectly.
- Cabin Luxury Collection: This hand-tacked comforter is crafted from a brushed wool fabric in a traditional classic plaid pattern.
Lodge Bedroom Ideas
Its easy to feature the great outdoors in your master bedroom and create a cozy retreat that recalls a rustic yet sophisticated lodge. Bedrooms decorated in the mountain, hunting or lodge style of design reflect a cozy and casual elegance. Lodge style is most popular in the mountain states of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana, but also popular in various other states and in Canada.
The use of rustic and earth tone colors fits perfectly in a lodge bedroom. Choose colors that reflect the great outdoors – from gorgeous hunter greens to warm browns and reds, burnished golds and deep black. A neutral palette for the walls works well to showcase the colors of nature with competing. Incorporate these stunning fall-like shades in area rugs, artwork, throw pillows, window treatments and bedroom décor.
Give your bedroom the lodge look with high-quality luxury cabin bedding. Lodge bedding has classic rustic motifs that bring the cabin style into your bedroom. From wildlife motifs such as bear, moose and lodge to plaids, southwest geometric patterns and rugged leather. All work towards helping define the hunting lodge style in your room.
Typical elements of a lodge bedroom are a natural and unobstructed view to the outdoors, wood flooring and large-scale wood furniture. Bedroom furniture is all about comfort and is usually oversized and rugged.
Accessories can be anything you’d use outdoors provided they have a weathered appearance. Try mounting skiis or snowshoes, canoe paddles or antique fishing rods to add further character and charm. Be sure to add plush area rugs, themed tossed pillows, and a lodge-style chandelier to add the finishing touch.